• Announcements

FJR1

August 1, 2015 Fish-In in Kewanee, IL?

Short notice Invitation to Johnson - Sauk Trail Fish-In
Saturday, August 1, 2015
7:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
6:15 a.m. peg choice at restaurant parking lot

sauk_venue_a_080913.jpg

I'm thinking of making the trip to Johnson-Sauk Trail State Park in Kewanee, IL on Saturday, August 1 to check out the mid-summer bite. Would anyone want to make it a fish-in, similar in format to the one hosted by Russell Snow on July 12?

I'm thinking of a 6:15 a.m. meeting at the restaurant lot for peg choice, and fishing from 7:00 a.m. until 3:00 p.m.

I know it's short notice and, certainly, understand if no others can make it; but I'll probably be there anyway and thought I'd see if any other carpers are interested. Post here if you wish to attend. If at least four anglers show interest, we'll make this a reality. Thanks. --Frank

sauk_051515_venue.jpg

Yes indeed. Please sign me up Frank. :swimminfish::swimminfish::swimminfish: Grahame

Thanks, Grahame! That's two of us. We need at least two more to commit by 6:00 p.m. on Friday, July 31 to make this a reality. Please be watching this thread. If we don't have two or more sign up by 7/31/15 at 6:00 p.m., we'll have to cancel. --Frank

A two-day advanced notice never bodes well for planning purposes, so I understand the lack of participation. However, if anyone is interested in participating in an August 1 fish-in at Kewanee, IL, please post by 6:00 p.m. this evening, July 31. Otherwise, I'll need to cancel this one. Thanks.--Frank

Hey Frank if you could hold off until 7:00 P.M. me and Brad might make it. I will know by then.

Frank, I wll not be at Kewanee tomorrow. Please include me for the Joliet competition on the 29th of this month. Grahame

Frank, I wll not be at Kewanee tomorrow. Please include me for the Joliet competition on the 29th of this month. Grahame

Were out......

Not a problem, gentlemen. The short notice just didn't leave enough time for planning. Maybe another time. The proposed Aug. 1 fish-in at Kewanee is canceled. --Frank