Carp Anglers Group Forums

St Lawrence Jr Carp tournament

oburgcarper

To all CAG members,

The St Lawrence Jr Carp tournament is fast approching (08/20/2015 to 08/22/2015). Everything is coming together but we are still in need of some marshalls. If anyone can spare the time to volunteer it would be a great help to all the kids that are learning how to carp fish. Without the help of volunteers this tournament cannot operate. Also on 08/23/2015 there is a marshall's tournament that is always a great day (win a trophy for big fish and there is a little side bet!). If you can help please contact me at 1-315- 393- 6637 or through this post. Thanks to all. Steve.

Steve, please check this thread:

http://www.carpanglersgroup.com/forum/index.php?/topic/55810-st-lawrence-junior-tournament-who-is-coming-to-help/

I already told Bob and Jo-Ann that I am coming, and that I volunteer as marshall for the main event (can't do the carp school though, I have to drive that day). You'll see on the thread that Ed Wagner is also planning to come. More volunteers needed for sure.

We will have 100 kids fishing. It would be great to have some of our members there to help marshal and teach the kids about our sport! This is a great opportunity to get young anglers in our group and sport

• 2 weeks later...