Carp Anglers Group Forums
  • Announcements

Soniq

Has a solid Date for the 2016 ATC been established yet?

Working on a 6 month advanced vacation schedule sucks but have to ask about the dates here now to secure time to fish Austin in late Feb/Early March.

Thanks for any help here :)

Best,

Wayne

Bumping this to the top, sorry to be a bit pushy but my window for booking vacation time for my team is getting very narrow now.

CAG and or Austin Carp Anglers

Can someone forward this to Keith, Chad or Austin for me if applicable...

Do you think we're talking:

Feb 18th thru 20th 2016

Or

Feb 25th thru 27th 2016

Or

Is it being pushed back into March to lesson the likelyhood of the freeze/cold front thing nailing us during the tourny?

Can email me direct at wayneboon@earthlink.net if easier....

Thanx,

Wayne

Hope to see you here wayne i think typically by now or October the post dates

Hope to see you here wayne i think typically by now or October the post dates

Yeah bro, I got about another week to ink my dates. If not, I'll just spend a week or so on Emma in March sometime and fish.

Me and cesar will be glad to join you if we could.

Also i have a tent you can borrow if it comes to that also a portable heater if its cold. Let me know were here

I'll bring my RV Wayne!

Thanks guys! Looking forward to seeing and fishing with you all. Not sure I can make the ATC at this stage but I will have a week or so in The Austin area in March/April sometime.

Hope your fall season Rocks!!

Best,

Wayne

Me and cesar will be glad to join you if we could.

Also i have a tent you can borrow if it comes to that also a portable heater if its cold. Let me know were here

I'll bring my RV Wayne!

I'll try my best to come down if the boss man let's me off for a couple days. Perhaps it can be a "work" trip lol

If its not possible for you to make it to ATC. march we wont be able to join you but april for sure either way will be sure to stop by no matter what

Gosh guys we are so sorry for not seeing and responding here sooner. Sometimes we get so caught up with social media that we forget about the forums. Here is a post from FB in regards to the dates.

Ladies and Gentlemen, can I have your attention please ... The Carp Anglers Group and Austin Carp Angler would like to proudly announce that the ATC 2016 dates have been set ... Mark your calendars for Feb 25-27, 2016 (Thur-Sat) ... Registration will be opening real soon, stay tuned. Fish on!