Carp Anglers Group Forums
  • Announcements

(NH) 401_KoCarp_Clark

NH Fall Fish-In

The first NH fish-in will be held Sat., October 10th. Location is still TBD depending on how many people are attending and water levels of the Merrimack. It will be held from 7:30 AM till whenever you want to leave. There will be donuts and coffee for anyone who is interested. Also there will be a prize for the biggest fish landed! Everyone is welcome to join regardless of state, but please post here if you plan on coming so i can get a head count. I will update this post with further details closer to the day.

-Rob

Hi Rob

I have to pick up a friend from Logan airport in the afternoon but I will drop by for a few hours fishing in the morning. Look forward to seeing you then.

Iain

Rob, can't be sure yet, but I definitely hope I can make it up there. I'll let you know when I know for sure.

Also what is the license situation for NH?

Rob, can't be sure yet, but I definitely hope I can make it up there. I'll let you know when I know for sure.

Also what is the license situation for NH?

Hello Franky, The one day Fishing license for NH is 15$ Three day license is 28$ Yearly is 53$

Edited by 401_KoCarp_Clark

Hello Franky, The one day Fishing license for NH is 15$ Three day license is 28$ Yearly is 53$

Thank you Rob

Rob, Its not like me to have plans that far ahead but unfortunately, this time I do. Too bad, cuz I was really looking forward to heading up there. Thanks for hosting this though. Good to see.

Let you know when it get closer for sure but I'm tentatively in!!

Thank you to everyone who attended the first New Hampshire fish-in! All in all we had a great day which turned out to be beautiful weather, and luckily a few fish decided to participate as well! Also want to give a big thank you to Continental Bait & Tackle in Cranston RI for donating a 50$ gift card to the winner of the biggest fish of the Fish-in!!!

post-8966-0-17446600-1444611028_thumb.jp

Here is the biggest fish caught from the day, a 24 lb common from the soon to be newest CAG member Donny St Larwrence from the Wild Carp Club local to Litchfield NH.

post-8966-0-33293500-1444611549_thumb.jp

Donny also managed to catch this fat high 18 lb common towards the end of the day.

post-8966-0-45746800-1444611923_thumb.jp

I was also lucky enough to get this beautiful 23 lb common on a 20mm boilie fished with method on the sinker.

post-8966-0-56230600-1444612305_thumb.jp

Also Big thanks to Bob White, Daphne Foster, and Iain Murray for attending and making the hike from RI and MA! For everyone who didn't get the chance to make it, I'm looking forward to having the next event soon before its too cold! :party0012icon:

-Rob

My apologies for not showing . For the guy who misses nothing I've become the guy that doesn't show!!great job Rob !!

Thanks! Donny in the Photos above recently caught the NH state record at 36lbs not far away from the location of the fish-in! Some awesome fish to be caught up north!!