Carp Anglers Group Forums
  • Announcements

Lefty

couple decent fish

Finally got off the river and hit my local (30 min) pond. Fishing short 4 or 5 hour sessions for 1 fish a trip. Fishing pop up corn with a pva bag of mix has been doing the business . Little fat Boy came in at 23+ and long lean fish at 24-6.post-8866-0-50685700-1443397764_thumb.jppost-8866-0-13016400-1443397797_thumb.jp

A couple of real nice fall fish....nice going, Lefty.

A pair of nice ones. :swimminfish::swimminfish: Definitely worth your 30 minute drive.

Looks like the one in the top photo hasn't missed many meals lately. :knifefork:

Yep, the fishy in the top photo definitely has been eating good. Good time on the bank and two nice fish to boot.

Great job lefty my weekend trip up to the Merrimack was not so successful lol. I could not find any quite areas there were big boats flying by all day long had me thrown off a bit.

You gotta fish where the boats can't go! Lol! That's easier said than done on the weekends!

Nice going Lefty.

In the past I have rarely fished there post-spawn......perhaps I should reconsider? ;)

Iain

Yea lefty it was my first trip up there I was not aware of the boats owell tho like they say nothing ventured nothing gained. I returned home and went to my usual river and was able to put a few on the bank weekend saved lol