Carp Anglers Group Forums

2015 Champion of the Queen

(NY) AF Bob

Please help me congratulate our 2015 winner of the Champion of the Queen, Mr.. Horace Lafavor. He is better know to all as The OL Captain. He has spent many years promoting carp fishing and bringing smiles to the faces of the people who shared his adventures on the bankside. His actions have made CAG a better place and helped promote the sport of carp fishing.

AF Bob

PS:

Max showing great carp care.

post-1005-0-36547500-1443534839.jpg

Edited by AF Bob

A huge congrats ot Ol Captain. I have enjoyed his insights and posts for many, many years.

Max is the best... Oh, and his companion Horace isn't too bad either... :glare:

Two of the best carp fishing advocates we had in the past decade. And the most perfect symbol of what the last item of the CAG goals (Most of all: go fishing, share with others, and have fun) truly means.

• 2 months later...

Only just found this. Had the pleasure of spending a day fishing with the Ol Captain and Max this year and have to say that the images portrayed on his many posts are accurate- he is a super nice guy and a tremendous advocate for our sport.

Not sure what "Champion of the Queen' award is, but as a Brit, I will make my own assumptions! Congrats Horace...You would be hard pushed to meet a nicer bloke on the river bank.

Tony