Carp Anglers Group Forums
  • Announcements

Lefty

Ghost Carp PB 27-12

Been fishing Almost every day for the last couple weeks. Each trip results in a fish or two. Heres today's capture. My PB Ghost Carpat 27-12. I've actually caught this fish 3 times. Twice last year and today.thought it was a common but was told it was a ghostie. post-8866-0-33540800-1445041975_thumb.jppost-8866-0-34123300-1445042024_thumb.jp

Doesn't seem much of a ghostie to me, but this doesn't matter, a PB is a PB, and in MA, a 27 pounder is a really big fish! Congrats!

Nice going, Lefty. Congrats on the PB. Great looking fish!

Doesn't seem much of a ghostie to me, but this doesn't matter, a PB is a PB, and in MA, a 27 pounder is a really big fish! Congrats!

I thought it was just a common. Scott Osmond saw it on FB and said it was a Ghostie..

Nice fish i need one that size right about now. Nothing but teens lately. The guy who told you im sure is confused! This is a ghostie although your is still a beaut

post-6255-0-96202900-1445066720_thumb.jp

Nice fish i need one that size right about now. Nothing but teens lately. The guy who told you im sure is confused! This is a ghostie although your is still a beaut

if anybody is confused its me!! Lol! I'm not gonna worry about what it is except a really nice fish!

if anybody is confused its me!! Lol! I'm not gonna worry about what it is except a really nice fish!

Yes its a REALLY nice fish i hope you catch a lot more