Carp Anglers Group Forums
  • Announcements

Jeff LeBreton

NH new guy checking in with PB

HI guys, I just joined CAG and am really excited about it. I just wanted to say Hello and post some pics from an epic afternoon session yesterday afternoon. I look forward to meeting some of you soon on the river!

post-9124-0-73730800-1445188820_thumb.jp

post-9124-0-46561500-1445188830_thumb.jp

post-9124-0-04556000-1445188842_thumb.jp

post-9124-0-65195700-1445189121_thumb.jp

Welcome to CAG and congrats on the PB

Congrats and welcome. I like the picture on the mat!

Wow, some nice fish there....welcome aboard.

Nice session, nice fish, nice photos.

Welcome to CAG!!

Thanks guys, I just started targeting carp on the fly in early spring and made the switch to bait in mid June. I love it and haven't looked back! I try to get out a few times a week, and am currently working on a plan to try and attempting to pattern my local carp to keep it going year round. We'll see how successful that goes....

Thanks again for the warm welcome. I'm still working my way through the wealth of information here, and am looking forward to making positive contributions.

Awesome stuff neighbor! Great results and please keep the pictures coming. Holler if you need any help/advice.

-Marius

Very cool. Sounds that you found a great spot. So... how big was the biggie?

HI Jerome, that spot has been producing for me all summer, but rarely does it produce like it did on Saturday. "The biggie" was 27-12, beating out my previous pb by over 2 pounds, I'm a pretty happy camper. :)

good looking fish and cool mat :-)

Haha, thank you. I made the mat myself, it is 50" long and has 4" of padding. I'm on the hunt for a cradle now, my mat gets slippery and I fish alone a lot so I need to find a better way to secure the fish while I run to trigger the self timer on the camera.

Thank you and Congrats Bob! I tried to get down to Lowell yesterday afternoon but I was over my head in honey-do's and then ran down to the river for a quick session trying to get a friend his first carp.

Congratulations Jeff

Keep them coming!

Iain

Just have to ask...does the mat show a carp wearing a bandana ? :)

It sure does. I'm a graphic designer and just doodled it up one day while I was slow at work. I stick decals of it here and there on my gear or vehicles, I thought it was a fun logo/picture. A couple of buddies have nicknamed me "The Underground Kid" recently because of it. It's all in good fun.

post-9124-0-09868800-1445279612.jpg

Nice fish thanks for joining i see TOKS in your pics. We are also having something here in CAG the fall big 4. You might want to join lots of prizes for a small fee. Read the rules it might be of interest. Keep them coming

Nice fish thanks for joining i see TOKS in your pics. We are also having something here in CAG the fall big 4. You might want to join lots of prizes for a small fee. Read the rules it might be of interest. Keep them coming

I will definitely check it out. I glanced at it but honestly assumed it was too late. I will read it over again though. There is so much info, events and activity here it is a little overwhelming at first, in a good way.

Nice job!! Especially with the sudden big change in water levels. Baited up my spot W-T got there Sat. am and couldn't believe how it dropped........messed up the swim for sure..........Maybe you picked up some drop backs?? Nice fish!

Will

Thanks Will, the drop was a surprise to me. I fished it mon am and got there saturday to find an extra 6 feet of bank! Haha. This swim has produced really well all summer, but not quite this well. I fish the Nashua/Merrimack area a lot and am always searching for areas that'll work well at different levels. I think I found my new low water swim!!