Carp Anglers Group Forums

**FALL FATTIES**

I haven't been out in a while and when I did go fishing it was only for a short amount of time. This was my first proper fall session and I was rewarded with some absolutely stunning fish!! I caught 8 fish today and the biggest being a SUPER fat common that tipped the scale at 29lb 0oz!! Next biggest fish for me was a 20lb 12oz!! Can't wait to get out again!

post-5638-0-14895400-1445895364_thumb.jp

The fish above has to be my favorite and best fall fish I have ever caught. I couldn't have been any happier with this 29lb 0oz chunk!!

post-5638-0-11740000-1445895556_thumb.jp

This one was the chunky 20lb 12oz!

post-5638-0-46365900-1445895680_thumb.jp

All my fish fell to Trilogy Carp Baits "Wild Peach Berry" flavor! This have been my favorite flavor that has constantly proven its self to me countless time, and once again, it happened again!

Later that day my friend Jacob decided to come and and fish with me for a little! His decision to come out and fish was well worth it! He ended up smashing his PB by 8lbs, with a stunning 28lb 14oz long common!! Huge congrats to him as it was well deserved!! He was using a test flavor from Trilogy Carp Baits that is similar to "Wild Peach Berry"

post-5638-0-63897000-1445896116_thumb.jp

My bad I accidentally typed the weight of Jacob's fish wrong. his fish weighed 29lb 14oz, not 28lb 14oz

Some stunning fish there. Great catches! Congrats to Jacob on his new PB.

Brendan, I did not because netting would be difficult by myself due to the drop off.

Some stunning fish there. Great catches! Congrats to Jacob on his new PB.

Thank you!! I appreciate it! I'll pass the word into him!

Puny fish, Brendan, puny fish. You need to do better than that for the Big-4... :glare:

nice fish! I'm slowly learning that carp aren't as picky about the colder weather as I am :-)

Thank you everyone!! i appreciate the comments as they mean a lot!