Carp Anglers Group Forums

I have been scouting these miracle fish since the summer. Today I grabbed my 9# and my 6# respectively with a Chartreuse Clouser Minnow (in hopes for pike and walleyes) shown in the video below and an egg sucking leech just in case the Carp would cooperate.

I managed to get him to cruise a foot off course to just bump my fly, but a commoner even slurped and spit it out... I really wish I'd get a chance to bring one to hand one of these days... A Koi since I've had my share of Carp on the Fly

What an awesome fish koi are I caught my first one this year at 13# and was very excited when it hit the mat. I do not see the koi in the video tho am I watching the wrong video?

The Koi is in the first moments of the first video among a pod of commons and then "later" I show him chasing a common that I caught. As I explained in the descriptions I am hoping to catch one. Haven't had that joy in Wisconsin yet. Got yelled at at the Polynesian cultural center for tying in with a twenty-plus fish in their rowing canal, though...

I had thought it said a 6# and a 9# I must have misread it ... That's silly it always confuses me when people get so upset over fishing. Best of luck on those koi