Carp Anglers Group Forums
Jerome

Austin & Brendan - Carl & Alex - Best carp video ever!

I just finished watching a 90 minutes long carp video, and I just enjoyed every minute of it (carp videos usually bore me to death within minutes!).

This was about our Michigan boys (Austin and Brendan) fishing with two young English fellows, on both sides of "the pond". The editing is brilliant (incredible amount of work!), the story is always entertaining, so much fishing pleasure, so much contagious enthusiasm, and the side to side comparison between UK and US is both amusing and enlightening. And don't miss the ending, incredible!

Epic movie!! I'd have paid good money to buy the DVD, the big players should take serious note of their style of filming....pure pashion!

So proud of these gents.

Austin,Brendan, Carl & Alex, fantastic filming lad,s of four dedicated carp Anglers and a friendship that will last for years to come!

Thanks for posting Jerome......

Fantastic video! I too find carp videos to be pretty boring, especially ones over 3-5 minutes, but that was great! Filming style, fish, all of it! Watched the whole thing in one sitting.

superb video. I haven't got any work done for the last 90 mins..but couldn't be happier..

Wonderful! A reminder of what our first love of Carp fishing should be all about...............fun!!

Agree, another great video by the young English lads, and I was so pleased how well the Pass brothers handled those 'tricky' southern day ticket lakes. Some packbait skills on display too!

And a home 30 at the end, brilliant.

I agree that it's one of the best carp angling videos on YouTube.

So,are Carl and Alex CAG members now, Austin? ;)

Simply EXCELLENT ! was great to see Austin and Brendan, fishing alongside Carl and Alex. Great production quality as well !

Fantastic video. This could be made into a TV show. It was that good.

And, those four kids....some of the best freakin carp fishermen I have ever seen.

Got through an hour, 3 beers and a couple of cheers!

Great stuff - you guys rock!!

Great video! I would class it as professional in its taping, editing, and producing. I noticed when they released the carp in England that the water was very clear. Odd.......aren't carp supposed to muddy the water? I wish we had fishing platforms like they were using in England. I guess the cost of the day ticket helps pay for it. I also was intrigued by the submarine docked in the channel in Lake Michigan. Will have to watch the video again!