Carp Anglers Group Forums
FJR1

FFF 2016 - Post ALL Carp Entries/Captures Here!

Wow! Thanks for the entries so far! Due to the recent haul reported by brother/sister team Dr. Rob Schoborg and Kim Guirl, we are now up to 100 carp and over 1,000 pounds submitted. Great work!

Don't forget that the entry deadline is Tuesday, January 5, 2015 at 10:00 a.m. EST.

Also don't forget that your FFF 2016 Jerome Adventure Tale Summaries, Sunrise Photos, and Carp Sculptures are also due on threads linked above within this FFF 2016 section.

Thanks. --Frank

Rob and Kim, you fished from midnight to 6PM? And kept catching one fish after another? You must must have slept pretty well afterwards...

PS. Rob (ultralight_carper), please check your private messages...

Kim and I fished from midnight to 5:30PM - I fished alone for another 3 hours. Blanked for the last 2 hours and the temp was dropping fast so I packed it in about 9 PM. My original plan was to fish the entire 24 hours but I didn't quite make it. Maybe next year... :)

If I coordinate this next year, and in light of the Rob Schoborg/Kim Guirl catch-marathon and the Joe Davino last-minute catch, I'm going to propose two more competition categories for FFF 2017: (1) Most carp caught and (2) Last carp caught.

Rob and Kim, you fished from midnight to 6PM? And kept catching one fish after another? You must must have slept pretty well afterwards...

Yep - sure did!

Any additional entries (carp, sunrise photos, FFF 2016 Jerome Adventure Tales, carp sculptures) need to be submitted on the designated thread by 10:00 a.m. Eastern Standard Time on Tuesday, January 5, 2016. Thanks!

Submit carp entries here.

Submit sunrise photos and sculpture photos here.

Submit FFF 2016 stories here.

Submission deadline for FFF 2016 is 10:00 a.m. (EST), today, Tuesday, January 5, 2016!

This is just a reminder that about two hours remain until the deadline for entry submissions!

Any additional entries (carp, sunrise photos, FFF 2016 Jerome Adventure Tales, carp sculptures) need to be submitted on the designated thread by 10:00 a.m. Eastern Standard Time on Tuesday, January 5, 2016. Thanks!

Submission deadline for FFF 2016 is 10:00 a.m. (EST), today, Tuesday, January 5, 2016!

This is just a reminder that about 45 minutes remain until the deadline for entry submissions!

for Mike SR 20.13 lbs 5:00 am

post-1005-0-67332900-1452005010_thumb.jp

Edited by AF Bob

for Shawn Rafter 20 lbs 1:11 AM

I appreciate the late entry, but this one is not eligible because the angler is not identifiable in the photo. Thanks, though, for the submission.

We have reached the deadline for FFF 2016 entries/submission!

Thanks to all who submitted entries. Final results will be posted on another thread by Friday, January 8, and I will begin posting partial results today. Thanks, again, for an enjoyable FFF 2016. --Frank Rink, FFF 2016, '15, '14 coordinator

Shawn Rafter 20 LBS Top left 1:00 AM

post-1005-0-38972400-1452006230_thumb.jp