Carp Anglers Group Forums
ultralight carper

Is the CanAm being held this year?

I see no reason why not... But I'm not the one organizing, Bob Giordano is the man for this event!

I believe that it is too be held on Canada's side for 2016. It being held in the USA in 2015.

Don't know who will be the coordinator(s) and where it will be held (location).

I believe that vali is trying to organize something for this years event. I will check with him and let everyone know

Hi guys , at the end of the 2015 CanAm ,Randy told me that he may have a nice area for the 2016 CanAm ,for now he did not come back to me .I have two option if Randy place do not work ,one is the Bird Sanctuary - where the CanAm was in 2014,or Long Sault ,if the park guys will aproove to bivvy up on the pegs that I want . As dates put on your calendar 5-7 August 2016 .But this is not yet a final date .

Hidden

Hi guys , at the end of the 2015 CanAm ,Randy told me that he may have a nice area for the 2016 CanAm ,for now he did not come back to me .I have two option if Randy place do not work ,one is the Bird Sanctuary - where the CanAm was in 2014,or Long Sault ,if the park guys will aproove to bivvy up on the pegs that I want . As dates put on your calendar 5-7 August 2016 .But this is not yet a final date .