Carp Anglers Group Forums
  • Announcements

SoCalCarper

NACA Q4 PRINTED Mail arrivals!

Received mine today im in central Texas.

Post as you receive. that way we know if everyone got them. some got lost before or some people havent updated there address

Yup, got mine too. Terrific job from Dean and Sal.

Question: who wrote the article about the various 'carp' species?

Yup, got mine too. Terrific job from Dean and Sal.

Question: who wrote the article about the various 'carp' species?

Iain Sorrell

All paid cag members before a certain date YouTube counting shipping purposes I'm sure

Does this go to every member?

It was mailed to all current members as of the date I sent the list to the mailing house. As long as your membership was not expired you should get a copy. If there was a slight gap (less than a month) in your membership I am sure we can send you out a copy. If you don't see it by early next week just email cagstaff@carpanglersgroup.com and we'll get one out to you.

It was mailed to all current members as of the date I sent the list to the mailing house. As long as your membership was not expired you should get a copy. If there was a slight gap (less than a month) in your membership I am sure we can send you out a copy. If you don't see it by early next week just email cagstaff@carpanglersgroup.com and we'll get one out to you.

Cool, thanks. My membership hasn't expired so I'm looking forward to it

I have been out of the loop. when did the magazines start shipping out? I never received any magazines being a member. I thought it stopped lol

Just received mine in Minnesota. Looks great so far!

I have been out of the loop. when did the magazines start shipping out? I never received any magazines being a member. I thought it stopped lol

We had a one off edition 2 winters ago but moving forward we will do a yearly printed edition each winter. They were mailed out a week ago via bulk mail and should be arriving over the next few days to current members

From past experience, bulk mail delivery time can vary quite widely... So be patient!

AND.......... If your info is not up-to-date in your Client area, don't wait.... You're not getting one ;)

lol

It arrived today and it looks great. Dean, that Mirror Carp on page 28 is the nicest one I've ever seen. What a beauty!

Thanks MeshuggahCarp. I'm lucky that I get to fish for lots of great looking mirrors.

Got mine in CT... From experience it can take a while for bulk mail to be delivered.