Carp Anglers Group Forums
  • Announcements

Todd Richer_7193

Dear Cag Forum....

Question

Dear CF,

Ive missed so much in the last two weeks.  I have been thinking about you a lot.  I have been checking online everyday and night since you left, wondering if you were ever going to come back.  I realize now,that I may not have been the best member at times and I'm sorry that I may have taken you for granted.  But now that you are back,  things are going to change!    I promise!   Please! don't ever leave me again.

Todd

P.S.  You may hear some rumors about me visiting something called Facebook and YouTube a lot while you were gone, but I promise that is over now .  Welcome Back! 

P.S.S.   You look really good too!

5 answers to this question

Guest CAG FORUM

Todd

It feels good to be back. You won't believe how empty I felt with nobody feeding me content. 

I'm sure you heard I had a huge operation and lost some guts along the way, therefore I need people like you to fill those empty spaces I feel. 

I know I look a little different, but cosmetic surgery and Botox will do this to you. I'm still getting used to my new look and I hope it will grow on everybody. 

I hope to to provide you with a lot of good Carping tips and some entertainment when cabin fever kicks in. 

You two need to get a room... With a view, and easy access to the water! :P