Carp Anglers Group Forums
SoCalCarper

World Carp Masters France

Hello all Me and my little brother SOCAL760 are going to the WCM in France this year. we have been saving money to make it possible since we won the 2016 ATC this year. one of the prizes for this years ATC was a paid entry to the WCM. that did not include flights or anything else that we need or may need. we are less then 90 days away from the tourney and will like to ask for help from the fellow membership team.  This is a once in a lifetime opportunity and we are trying everything possible to not miss it. i normally would not ask for assistance but me and my brother have a opportunity to show the rest of the World what a team in the US can stack up against other nations. any help will be greatly appreciated thanks to every one no matter what.

here is a link

gofund.me/296wwc4

thanks for looking everyone also thanks to the person's who donated it is really appreciate it thank you.:)

we are less then 30 days away and still need all the help possible.

Thank You to all who have donated its greatly appreciated.  We added some tackle and bait items for certain award level donations. 

Wow the love is coming in like crazy thank you all who have donated!!!! We appreciate the donations we couldn't be more greatful to have other anglers in the community like you guys!!!! Thank you :wub: