Carp Anglers Group Forums
Willem (JD)

LIVE LEADERBOARD

I respectfully ask the person in charge of the CAG Big 4 Spring 2017 event to please open the Leaderboard so fish can be submitted.  The event started yesterday!  I can log in, but all our entrants' names are in red with the message to the effect that we are registered but not approved yet.  Thanks! --Frank

49 minutes ago, Willem (JD) said:

Approved Frank.

Apologies for the delay, but not all of us are retired :D

:lol: Thanks, Willem.

Personally I'm done with trying and failing to get past the captcha step and getting a message claiming that "a person of that name is already registered on the leaderboard"

It's not like I need any prizes  - in the unlikely event that I catch owt -  I'll just post my pics on a Forum thread. :lol:

Iain

29 minutes ago, redcoat said:

Personally I'm done with trying and failing to get past the captcha step and getting a message claiming that "a person of that name is already registered on the leaderboard"

It's not like I need any prizes  - in the unlikely event that I catch owt -  I'll just post my pics on a Forum thread. :lol:

Iain

Mmmmm if someone read all the instructions... they would have seen that if you're already registered once on the board, you don't have to do it again :lol:

That is exactly why it's telling you, you already exist .... You just need to sign in ( or recover your password)

LOL.  Btw Willem, I truly believe all of your efforts are greatly appreciated by all:D

This is impossible to follow, I login but can't find things, I paid but am not listed,  I find it frustrating and frankly am becoming uninterested. I can catch without having to post etc it's all the same it either needs to be more user friendly or you probably won't get renewals!

I paid and signed in and my name does not show on leaderboard

5 hours ago, CARPNCAT said:

I paid and signed in and my name does not show on leaderboard

Did you click on the very first post at the top of this thread that reads >>>>>INSTRUCTIONS<<<<

???

6 hours ago, Willem (JD) said:

Did you click on the very first post at the top of this thread that reads >>>>>INSTRUCTIONS<<<<

???

Please refund my Payment to the big 4, it is not worth the trouble to try to sign in, who came up with this system. I even tried to reset my password and it won't take it. CAG should have come up with a simple way to do this. CAG has all my private information and when I paid fore the BIG 4 it should have been automatic. I am not the only one that has trouble.

It is so hard to get a hold of someone on this forum in a timely manner. I wrote yesterday and also sent a p/m and no reply? What is the problem?

On 5/10/2017 at 11:19 PM, Willem (JD) said:

???

yes I did

7 hours ago, CARPNCAT said:

It is so hard to get a hold of someone on this forum in a timely manner. I wrote yesterday and also sent a p/m and no reply? What is the problem?

We are volunteers working for free. These volunteers have jobs, family and a life. In between that, they do their best to assist. 

Its tought to get volunteers, so most people do the work of 3 or 4 people. 

Feel free to volunteer and lighten the workload ?

On 5/11/2017 at 4:56 AM, CARPNCAT said:

Please refund my Payment to the big 4, it is not worth the trouble to try to sign in, who came up with this system. I even tried to reset my password and it won't take it. CAG should have come up with a simple way to do this. CAG has all my private information and when I paid fore the BIG 4 it should have been automatic. I am not the only one that has trouble.

Refund done. 

Just remember Willem,  We all appreciate your efforts!!!  

Thanks!!!!!!

Willem

I am enrolled but I'm not yet on the leaderboard??

can I get on it via my phone or do I need to connect on computer...

thx

I am still having this issue!!!! It says I am not approved I sent Willem a email no answer yet I am posting my entries here for now hopefully cag fixes this issue for me my first entry 40# 5 oz

received_10213640936846676.jpeg

Please check your email. I'm not sure why you're not getting my emails Jacob. 

You should be able to post to the leaderboard.