Carp Anglers Group Forums
(MO) MOCarper

You know you're addicted to carp fishing when......

Hah!....that's a good one too!!........You are addicted!!!!!..................:P

When you know the price of sweetcorn, oatmeal, and hemp, but not the price of milk.

dust, my wife got a laugh out of your post!  We don't have hemp seed in stores that I know of, but I can tell you where the canned corn, syrups, oatmeal, puff cereals, caking flavors, etc., are located in any grocery in town.

Good one!!.......and when.................

You get your wife to join CAG!!!.................

You go carp fishing on Christmas Day!!!......(I did with my son-he hooked one but lost it to hook pull).........................:D:P

When you see someone bow fishing for carp and you let all the air out of there tyres. 

5 hours ago, guss said:

When you see someone bow fishing for carp and you let all the air out of there tyres. 

:ph34r::lol:

You know you're an addict when you have two refrigerators in your workshop just for storing corn, calf manna, layer mash, rabbit pellets, etc.

You know you're an addict when you take a #2, and you pause and look back to see how long it takes to breaks down.  Even worse, when you start wondering how you could alter your diet to slow down or speed up the breakdown. :)  Of course, I've never done that...

You know you're an addict when you're researching new waters, and you keep a browser window open with 4 tabs... One for a Google satellite view map, one with a Navionics water depth chart, one with your state's lake info listed, and one with a lake water level listing.

4 hours ago, Carlymoomoo said:

You know you're an addict when you have two refrigerators in your workshop just for storing corn, calf manna, layer mash, rabbit pellets, etc.

You know you're an addict when you take a #2, and you pause and look back to see how long it takes to breaks down.  Even worse, when you start wondering how you could alter your diet to slow down or speed up the breakdown. :)  Of course, I've never done that...

You know you're an addict when you're researching new waters, and you keep a browser window open with 4 tabs... One for a Google satellite view map, one with a Navionics water depth chart, one with your state's lake info listed, and one with a lake water level listing.

Whoa!!!!!, now that my friend is addiction; I bow, thinking I was THE ADDICT,  but alas........you.............are..........the man and..........totally addicted!!!!:wacko:

Yeah....

You know are addicted when you have to go grocery shopping with your wife and every single aisle you go down you are looking for things to use as bait

.........and you buy-em!!!..... :).............You know you are addicted when you go to the local pet shop just to see koi and goldfish, hoping they escape and grow up to be caught in a CAG Big Four!!!

IMG_8364.JPG

..... :).......thats a goodun!!......and when........

everything you see are carp, carp everywhere!!!....

IMG_8427.JPG

IMG_8553.JPGIMG_8527.JPGIMG_8528.JPG

6 hours ago, MOCarper said:

..... :).......thats a goodun!!......and when........

everything you see are carp, carp everywhere!!!....

IMG_8527.JPG

Bass Pro, the ultimate rig testing tank. Haha!

Wow, that striper in the background looks terrible. :(

Yep!-there are two and neither look very good......there's a nice drum in there..........I'd guess this guy at 12-15, maybe a little bigger........maybe trying Shawnee Monday.....gotta a couple new spots around town to try.........getting fish itchy!!!......:lol: 

12 hours ago, MOCarper said:

Yep!-there are two and neither look very good......there's a nice drum in there..........I'd guess this guy at 12-15, maybe a little bigger........maybe trying Shawnee Monday.....gotta a couple new spots around town to try.........getting fish itchy!!!......:lol: 

Good luck! Should be great weather tomorrow. If you pull a winter carp out of Shawnee Mission, it might motivate me to give it a go. Haha!

I definitely have the itch!!

You know you're still addicted when.....

.......those little goldfish crackers look more and more like they want to be caught......interesting the trademark for the fish is "Finn" :lol:

....................and you hang around your river fish display waiting for the day you get out to fish again!!!!

............................and you nearly order a brass carp statue to place on the dash of your car!!!!

..................................getting closer and closer to spring!!!..good luck all!!:P

IMG_8641.JPGIMG_8643.JPGcarp figure.jpg