Carp Anglers Group Forums
(TX) djkleen02

**A Call to Arms - Weigh Marshals**

**A Call to Arms - Weigh Marshals**

If you or anyone you know are not fishing the event, but would like to still be in on the action, please let us know. We always need a few extra hands to be Weigh Marshals. Weigh Marshals will have their cell phone number posted at the peg draw, to be called upon when a team needs an official weight to be recorded, and are in a remote location.

Most teams will be near another team, and will be able to get the other team to verify their weight, but some teams will be by themselves. This is where the Weigh Marshal comes in. Your quick response and timely action will allow the team to record the weight and get the fish back into the water.

For your service, you are more than welcome to join in on the festivities at the Corn Boil, breakfast and peg draw each morning, and the banquet dinner. Food is on us! Come out and enjoy the company of like-minded anglers, and put some names to faces.

We appreciate all your help!

I'll weigh my teams fish! I figure it'll lighten the load for the marshalls to not come by every 20 minutes ;)

On 1/21/2017 at 6:55 PM, Zatesta said:

I'll weigh my teams fish! I figure it'll lighten the load for the marshalls to not come by every 20 minutes ;)

to bad its big 6 not total weight:ph34r:

On 1/30/2017 at 1:46 PM, SoCalCarper said:

to bad its big 6 not total weight:ph34r:

I plan on being "that guy" that calls the marshal even though it's smaller than our smallest on the board! :bonk:

18 hours ago, Zatesta said:

I plan on being "that guy" that calls the marshal even though it's smaller than our smallest on the board! :bonk:

hahaha good luck bro see you there.