Carp Anglers Group Forums
Willem (JD)

LIVE LEADERBOARD

Registered ATC 2017 Anglers

Please register your name on the leaderboard. Then send me an e-mail with the e-mail address you used to : (Just click link)

admin@carpanglersgroup.com

If the board say you've already registered, send me that e-mail address.   willem@carpanglersgroup.com

if you know you're registered and can't remember your password, send me an e-mail with the password you would like to use and I'll reset it.

Please inform your partner to do the same.

IF YOU FISHED THE ATC 2014, 2015 or 2016, your name should already be on the board.

PLEASE READ these instructions:

LINK TO LEADERBOARD: http://ldb.carpanglersgroup.com/

Please do this ASAP.

Thanks

Download this PDF with instructions

Leaderboard Instructions.pdf

Thread is kind of misleading, should be

HOW TO REGISTER TO BE LISTED ON THE LEADERBOARD 

Thought it was a direct link for anyone to see the leader board....had to leave the forum and go to the Home Page to see it as the link takes you to a sign in.

Would be good to do a flashing click able add banner direct linked to the leader board while events are going on to add easy access and boost people seeing it.

On 2/25/2017 at 10:23 AM, The Big Worm said:

Thread is kind of misleading, should be

HOW TO REGISTER TO BE LISTED ON THE LEADERBOARD 

Thought it was a direct link for anyone to see the leader board....had to leave the forum and go to the Home Page to see it as the link takes you to a sign in.

Would be good to do a flashing click able add banner direct linked to the leader board while events are going on to add easy access and boost people seeing it.

We've had this huge tab on the top of the forum for years now...........

AAAAAElFTkSuQmCC

Then we have this here:

A9ag0052zDQAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==

Willem,

On my Samsung Phone that bar does  not appear when I'm on the forum , and I did use the Tab on the CAG Home Page you circled.....  mentioned it in my post.

It was your topic header that made click and think there was a link here....no biggy....

For those who don't know, there is another Facebook Group Page, just for the

2017 Austin Team Championship

that has a lot of great stuff on it, and a lot of posts by the folks who fished it....dozens of posts from CAG directors too...