Carp Anglers Group Forums
  • Announcements

fishfighter

Indiana state chair

My name is James Sanders

I will like to represent Indiana for CAG, state chair. If this is okay for the Hoosier Carpers and CAG members.

Edited by fishfighter

Hi James, thanks a lot for volunteering. We'll wait for the Hoosier Carpers to provide their inputs, then the CAG Board of Director will put you for a vote. 

If you could write a couple of paragraphs explaining your background and motivation, this would be great though. Thanks again!

My name is James Sanders

I was born and raised here in Indiana. I was brought up in the HOOSIER CARPERS ways for 15 years. Hoosier carpers. Made me the way I am today. I run and host Westlake Tournaments once a month here in Indiana. Lot of people here calls me the  hype guy. I get people going and get excited for the next coming Tournament events. I do it for the Westlake Tournament's and the Hoosier Carpers socials events. I also have a team. Called Team Fish Fighters. I am the captain of this team. I have six paylakers and six wild carpers and we do YouTube video to get the word out about carp fishing and teaching others on how to carp Fish and most of all we teach about great carp care. Past weekend, I was ask to go on stage at the Indianapolis boat sport and travel show with 3 other anglers. The segment was called. Ask the pro, on the bottom feeders. I am very interested and being a CAG chairman for the state of Indiana. Thank you and I hope to hear from you guys soon. James H. Sanders

Edited by fishfighter

Given Mr. Sanders' larger than life presence in the Hoosier Carpers community, I am very surprised at the total lack of response (in support or otherwise) from the Hoosier Carpers to Mr. Sanders' request to be considered for the Indiana state chair. Perhaps this is indicative of how few members of the Hoosier carpers are CAG members or maybe they just don't frequent this site very often; who knows?

I don't know Mr. Sanders personally, indeed I have never met him but it is very apparent from his activity on the Hoosier Carpers social media that he is genuinely passionate in equal measure about his carp fishing, carp care and helping others get into the sport. 

...W

I stand behind James Sanders as CAG state chair. I feel that he is the perfect fit. His passion for carp angling amd teaching others about it is second to none. I guarantee he would represent CAG and all it stands for. So he has my vote!

Thank you for volunteering, James, and for providing additional details, much appreciated.