Carp Anglers Group Forums
  • Announcements

16 minutes ago, chris reitan said:

I can make Sunday work. 

same here.. i was to leave here today but i can tomorrrow if its sunday.. anything you guys decide please update soon..

I just watched the local news, and the latest forecast has backed off a bit with the heavier storms scheduled for tomorrow evening, well after the tournament is over.  There is still a forecast for lots of rain, but maybe not as much and not as dangerous as was forecast yesterday.  

I'm ready now. LOL but Sunday is fine by me. I'll keep watching for any changes

WeatherBug has a site at the Nature Museum (just across Fullerton from the venue), and it indicates light showers from 8:00 a.m. until 9:00 a.m. and cloudy the rest of the day.  Things are looking better.  Temps won't hit 70°, but I'll take a little cooler weather over thunderstorms any day.

Sounds good, Frank.  See everyone in less than 12 hours!!!

Well, the forecast changed back to heavier rain.  I guess it will be what it will be.  Just be safe out there.  More importantly, I can't find the May 17 lunch menu announcement.  Does anybody know which it will be: "Sunny and mild= hamburgers and hotdogs. Chilly and or rain= soup or chili and sandwiches"?  :knifefork:

Deli Polish ham, deli fresh turkey, and deli fresh bologna sandwiches, cheese ,chips pepsi mountain dew, 7up, and water.

I'm bringing 15 lbs of Deli meat so don't eat breakfast.

Frank I posted on the 17th, you must have missed it.:knifefork::knifefork:

And all the sushi you can eat!

Edited by Blacksheep

37 minutes ago, Blacksheep said:

Deli Polish ham, deli fresh turkey, and deli fresh bologna sandwiches, cheese ,chips pepsi mountain dew, 7up, and water.

I'm bringing 15 lbs of Deli meat so don't eat breakfast.

Frank I posted on the 17th, you must have missed it.:knifefork::knifefork:

And all the sushi you can eat!

Still can't find the May 17th post, but your response answers my question.  Thanks, Larry, for your generosity and for hosting an always enjoyable event! --Frank

p.s.  Mike Tylka was turned away a couple days ago due to a full field.  With the openings now available, has he been contacted?

1 minute ago, FJR1 said:

Still can't find the May 17th post, but your response answers my question.  Thanks, Larry, for your generosity and for hosting an always enjoyable event! --Frank

p.s.  Mike Tylka was turned away a couple days ago due to a full field.  With the openings now available, has he been contacted?

Mike Tylka will be there in the AM, to fill Mike Olingers place, or one on the other open spots.

2 hours ago, CHIBIGTEE said:

I'm ready now. LOL but Sunday is fine by me. I'll keep watching for any changes

See you in a few Tracy

35 minutes ago, Blacksheep said:

I'm guessing 12 anglers, just my guess.

If there are fewer than 19 participants, are you still going to include 19 sheets of paper (several with no names) in the draw so we are spread throughout the venue, or are we going to be squeezed together in consecutive pegs? If we are assigned consecutive pegs, will it begin at 1 or will pegging start farther south? Thanks.

5 hours ago, FJR1 said:

If there are fewer than 19 participants, are you still going to include 19 sheets of paper (several with no names) in the draw so we are spread throughout the venue, or are we going to be squeezed together in consecutive pegs? If we are assigned consecutive pegs, will it begin at 1 or will pegging start farther south? Thanks.

Since others fish the lagoon more than I do I will be taking opinions on that this morning.

1 hour ago, Blacksheep said:

Since others fish the lagoon more than I do I will be taking opinions on that this morning.

The less we are bunched, the less chance to spook fish.

11 minutes ago, FJR1 said:

The less we are bunched, the less chance to spook fish.

We will see how many show up and then go from there.