Carp Anglers Group Forums
  • Announcements

Sign in to follow this  
zirjacks

WTB: Short bankstick

Looking for one short bankstick. The shorter the better. Let me know if you have one you would part with.

I make banks sticks. What are you looking for exactly. Mine are all galvanized welded rods comes in straight galvanized and or black. They can come in detachable Y with multiple length rods. I can make it with a butt seat or simple U seat. I don't have the thread pattern for bite alarms but will get it if requested. Nothing is impossible.

Looking for a short one to use with my GoPro. Wanting to mess around with different angles and views low to the ground. If I can't source one for cheap, I will just take the hacksaw to one of my extras! Haha!

On 6/8/2017 at 7:37 PM, zirjacks said:

Looking for a short one to use with my GoPro. Wanting to mess around with different angles and views low to the ground. If I can't source one for cheap, I will just take the hacksaw to one of my extras! Haha!

I have 2 or 3 fairly short ones -- the "drill type" (about 10"-12", extendable to about 15" or so) that I bought from BFS (unfortunately, BFS is no longer in business).  I won't part with mine, but MAYBE Big Carp Tackle might have some.  I believe that BCT bought out a good bit of the remaining inventory when BFS shut down.  It might be worth asking.

7 hours ago, needmotime2fish said:

I have 2 or 3 fairly short ones -- the "drill type" (about 10"-12", extendable to about 15" or so) that I bought from BFS (unfortunately, BFS is no longer in business).  I won't part with mine, but MAYBE Big Carp Tackle might have some.  I believe that BCT bought out a good bit of the remaining inventory when BFS shut down.  It might be worth asking.

Yeah, BCT has some really short ones that would be perfect(6"), but it's tough to swallow $6.55 shipping on a $9 item that's six inches long and as big around as my index finger. Might have to wait until I need some other items or keep searching eBay and the wish app.

21 hours ago, Blacksheep said:

Do you own a hacksaw?:fight:

I do, and that was the plan if it came to that. But , I ended up ordering some things on BCT and added the short bankstick to the order.