Carp Anglers Group Forums
  • Announcements

The MN Fish In has been on the calendar for a while. If anyone of you are able to make it, just let me know.

Fish in will be in Litchfield  MN (July  29) . We plan to start by 7am and can fish into the evening.  It's at a  private residence (CAG member's cabin) so if you are coming, just call/message/text me me and I can send you the address.

It is a free even. If anyone needs to borrow tackle/rods/bait, just let me know.

Aniq: 507 269 7732

Minnesota Fish left some anglers with sore arms :-). 4 adults and 1 child were active anglers, while other friends came just to chat. Over 70 carp caught and released during this 1 rod event. We were plagued by the countless low teens but some nice fish were caught.

Newbie (Daud) bagged 24 fish in his prime peg, including a pristine 24 lb fish. He won a 1 yr. CAG membership from me.

First time fish in participant (Zee) bagged a fantastic 19 lber. He wrangled about 20 fish.

The youngest angler managed to reel in 9 fish, showing that MN carp fishing has a bright future!

Daud and Jaffar with a 24 lb carp

20476450_10100160121497708_8020793671713916314_n.jpg

Zee with a 19lb carp. First cast!

20429615_10100160121562578_8148628218523669598_n.jpg

Plagued by low teens?- seriously?......70 carp!!!........that a season to some!!- Great job all!!.........

13 hours ago, MOCarper said:

Plagued by low teens?- seriously?......70 carp!!!........that a season to some!!- Great job all!!.........

The jet ski/heavy boat traffic might have kept the bigger girls far away from the bank , into the deeper  channels :-). 70 plus fish for 5 anglers each using 1 rod is quite a haul fest. This lake has some monsters and we hope to get some of them during our fall fish in.

Bigger girls?  On jet skis or in boats?  Good that you caught a lot of carp even with all those distractions! :ph34r:

Shoot, if there's that many and its during CAG, I might just run up there, especially if its a two-day event!.......just returned from Minnesota for some pike fishing......... :)

IMG_2952.JPG

great results those are sessions of a lifetime i havent caught that many fish in one day in years