Carp Anglers Group Forums
zirjacks

On the bank again!

Took my oldest out fishing for a couple sessions this month. Caught some nice Commons and a big grassie. 

Channel cats and card games keep us busy in between carp bites.

Looking back on his first ever outing and our most recent one amazes me in how much he has grown. 

Here are some pics from our most recent outings.

IMG_20170728_095451634.jpgIMG_20170728_092754843.jpgIMG_20170714_095522193_HDR.jpg

VID_20170714_071850831.mp4

Wow!  Nice fish, big smile and a happy pappy.  Growing up?  Just wait until they start middle school!  Curious about your card game.  Jacks or better to open? :ph34r:

You introduced your boy to the world of carp angling and caught a few good fish.  Nothing better!

Well done!

10 hours ago, Cannonball said:

Wow!  Nice fish, big smile and a happy pappy.  Growing up?  Just wait until they start middle school!  Curious about your card game.  Jacks or better to open? :ph34r:

He starts middle school this fall! Yikes!!

We keep it simple with crazy eights, war, go fish etc. Haha!

Well done as usual!...............finding new swims and am going to try some lake hair rigs-viewed some more rigs/shrink tubing, etc., and feel more confident.............may run out to Shawnee Sunday morning if you'll be there......heck, I may not even fish- just watch and learn!!.....   tonights catch........well.....caught 2 but only pic on one.......:)

Common carp 6lb 13oz aug 1 2017.JPG

great fish nothing more enjoyable then family time 

On 8/1/2017 at 9:14 PM, MOCarper said:

Well done as usual!...............finding new swims and am going to try some lake hair rigs-viewed some more rigs/shrink tubing, etc., and feel more confident.............may run out to Shawnee Sunday morning if you'll be there......heck, I may not even fish- just watch and learn!!.....   tonights catch........well.....caught 2 but only pic on one.......:)

Common carp 6lb 13oz aug 1 2017.JPG

I think I will be out at Olathe Lake Sunday morning. Haven't tried it this year and have seen lots of carp breaching when I am out on my kayak.

Neither of us may be able to--------3-5 inches of rain Saturday into sunday!!......uggghhhh

11 hours ago, MOCarper said:

Neither of us may be able to--------3-5 inches of rain Saturday into sunday!!......uggghhhh

It's not looking good.