Carp Anglers Group Forums
Jerome

CAG Big 4 Registration and Logo - Fall 2017

As to the official logo, it will be released by Willem the day before the event starts, hence on Sep 30th. Watch this thread!

On 9/21/2017 at 1:41 PM, Jerome said:

As to the official logo, it will be released by Willem the day before the event starts, hence on Sep 30th. Watch this thread!

To plan for a short, but early,  Big 4 session on 10/1/17, I was wondering if someone in the know can indicate at what time the logo will be available for download.  Thanks! --Frank

Hi Jerome.....while i was at Dale Hollow i registered for the Big Four...got emails etc but do not appear in the list (albeit with no fish as I had no printed logo!!) can you help??

Phil

32 minutes ago, Philip nathan said:

Hi Jerome.....while i was at Dale Hollow i registered for the Big Four...got emails etc but do not appear in the list (albeit with no fish as I had no printed logo!!) can you help??

I asked Willem to take a look, he's the master of those things...

By the way, just to clarify, even though the Big4 event registration is closed by now, you guys can still sign up with the leaderboard (and report fish). That is, until the end of the event (Nov 15th), of course. Better get started though!

4 hours ago, Philip nathan said:

Phil

Phil

Go to this page:

Those are the rules and towards the middle you'll find a link to the Instructions for the Leaderboard.

On ‎10‎/‎17‎/‎2017 at 1:08 PM, Jerome said:

By the way, just to clarify, even though the Big4 event registration is closed by now, you guys can still sign up with the leaderboard (and report fish). That is, until the end of the event (Nov 15th), of course. Better get started though!

Wouldn't that be a little confusing?  To have people on the leaderboard that did not register by the deadline?  Am I reading this wrong?  How will people on the board know who is actually entered or not?   

59 minutes ago, Todd Richer_7193 said:

Wouldn't that be a little confusing?  To have people on the leaderboard that did not register by the deadline?  Am I reading this wrong?  How will people on the board know who is actually entered or not?   

What Jerome’s saying is that if you paid and you’re in, you can still go on the leaderboard and load your catches. 

Im the “gatekeeper” of the leaderboard, you you didn’t pay, you can not post catches. I only approve those that paid. 

Rest assured, it’s not our 1st rodeo ;)