Carp Anglers Group Forums
  • Announcements

Willem (JD)

Link to Leaderboard

ldb.carpanglersgroup.com

ldb.carpanglersgroup.com

If you have trouble resetting your password, please PM me with your e-mail address used and and what you want the password to be, I'll then do it manually for you.

PLEASE DO NOT REGISTER WITH A NEW ADDRESS WHEN THE SYSTEM TELLS YOU THAT E_MAIL IS ALREADY REGISTERED / USED

Is anyone else having a problem with sorting the leaderboard? If I click on a column heading (Biggest Fish, Big Four, etc etc) it shows a "loading..." dialog but never actually loads the data. I've tried it in Chrome and Microsoft Edge, but have the same results.

Capture1212.PNG

Edited by Vinsanity

I just checked (desktop pc) and it worked fine for me. Are you loading from a mobile device?

I'm on a desktop pc. I've even tried it in incognito mode just in case there was a cache issue. Even tried hard refreshing the page with ctrl+F5. Still stuck on loading when I click on a column heading to sort.

Tried it on Mobile with the Chrome browser and Yandex(Chrome variant) and does the same thing.

7 hours ago, Vinsanity said:

Is anyone else having a problem with sorting the leaderboard? If I click on a column heading (Biggest Fish, Big Four, etc etc) it shows a "loading..." dialog but never actually loads the data. I've tried it in Chrome and Microsoft Edge, but have the same results.

Capture1212.PNG

Yup, I am having the same issue (Chrome, MacOS; but obviously the issue is on the server side).

This being said, I can give you the results, I am in the lead for the big fish, Big4 and Big6! :lol:^_^B)

The problem I am having is seeing the breakdown of individual(s).  Once I click on a entrants name to see the breakdown of their fish...it just says loading.  No thumbnail pix either.  The overall leaderboard seems ok.     Just saying...

5 hours ago, Jerome said:

Yup, I am having the same issue (Chrome, MacOS; but obviously the issue is on the server side).

This being said, I can give you the results, I am in the lead for the big fish, Big4 and Big6! :lol:^_^B)

LOL! Thanks for the update :D

Same issues for me on every device I own and desktop I use :wacko: 

I am in the process of moving the whole CAG Site to a new server. We've outgrown the server we've been on for many years.

It could be that the server is just not responding due to the fact that it's maxed out.

We'll see in a week or two, in the meantime, don't sort the board :D

On 9/27/2017 at 8:23 AM, Willem (JD) said:

ldb.carpanglersgroup.com

ldb.carpanglersgroup.com

If you have trouble resetting your password, please PM me with your e-mail address used and and what you want the password to be, I'll then do it manually for you.

PLEASE DO NOT REGISTER WITH A NEW ADDRESS WHEN THE SYSTEM TELLS YOU THAT E_MAIL IS ALREADY REGISTERED / USED

This link works http://www.carpanglersgroup.com/forum/index.php?/2017fallbig4/

But the link you posted above does not work for me either... 

It says: There are no added results yet.

On 9/27/2017 at 8:23 AM, Willem (JD) said:

ldb.carpanglersgroup.com

ldb.carpanglersgroup.com

Big 4 participants, if you didn't do so already, it is more than time to register to the leaderboard!

Everybody should be registered at least one week before the end of the event (Nov 15th)...

FISH SUBMISSIONS
Please make sure you are registered on the New CAG Leader-board.

You only have to register ONCE, if you've already registered, let's say for the ATC, then all you need to do is Log in and add the Big 4 event to your name.

Instructions on how to use the leader-board can be downloaded here:

Leaderboard Instructions

Any questions, e-mail Willem at: BIG4@JOINCAG.COM