Carp Anglers Group Forums
  • Announcements

Planning stages of a TEAM event this spring, cost will be in the $75  range

format will be a bit more pay-lake-like. bathrooms, Bivvy friendly, dinner provided, diddy bag with carp goodies, T-Shirt etc...prob have a crack at winning $500-$1000 depending on how many sign up 

already have some commitments....It will be held in the KC Missouri area (Kirk) contact me please sir....

4 hours ago, MoCarp said:

Planning stages of a TEAM event this spring, cost will be in the $75  range

format will be a bit more pay-lake-like. bathrooms, Bivvy friendly, dinner provided, diddy bag with carp goodies, T-Shirt etc...prob have a crack at winning $500-$1000 depending on how many sign up 

already have some commitments....It will be held in the KC Missouri area (Kirk) contact me please sir....

Sounds great, Kirk!  Thanks for the effort.  Do teams consist of two anglers?  Depending on the date, I would like to participate. --Frank Rink

Ugghhhhh- its MoCarp, not Mocarper Frank.........;)

6 hours ago, MOCarper said:

Ugghhhhh- its MoCarp, not Mocarper Frank.........;)

:lol:........ Kirk is sexier than me.......but Frank..it would be awesome to see you fishing anywhere!

8 hours ago, FJR1 said:

Sounds great, Kirk!  Thanks for the effort.  Do teams consist of two anglers?  Depending on the date, I would like to participate. --Frank Rink

The lake will have pegs and teams will draw for pegs..and a team can be just one person..but usually 2....unsure but think its a 4 rod per peg limit, but working out the details with the owners..will try to set up a date to maximize participation my goal is 10 CAG teams..that will also have their locals...they can have 60 teams!

Hope to pick a date with a good moon faze to maximize catching! (I am a big believer in solunar tables) this will be a great chance for people to give the paylakeing environment a shot without driving clear out to NC!......http://www.solunarforecast.com/solunarcalendar.aspx

3 hours ago, MoCarp said:

:lol:........ Kirk is sexier than me.......but Frank..it would be awesome to see you fishing anywhere!

Sorry about the mix-up with CAG names, Harry.  Sounds like a great event! --Frank

On 10/3/2017 at 3:59 PM, chris reitan said:

Sounds interesting.  Pending the date, I will fish

cool...we should have more details long before the event..will try to schedule the event so all interested can attend