Carp Anglers Group Forums
  • Announcements

Jerome

BIG 4 Fall 2017 - Bragging Thread

Congrats great fish

Thanks!....just had my best carping day ever yesterday!!........10 fish, 144lbs, including two doubles; a 12 and 13lbr, then later a 19 and 20 lbr!!......plus two 17lbrs, another 19lbr, a couple of 6s a nice session ending 11lbr with two late channel cats......WOW!!!....it'll never happen again I fear, but was soooo much fun!!!.....such a beautiful 20lb 6ozer!!!! and a 19-2!....(won't bore you with the others, but all beautiful!!!!!!)...........my face never changes it seems......always smiling when i get the chance to fish!!.....waitin on my first set of alarms from Team Sorano!!....can't wait to try them!.......

CAG Big Four Fall 2017 20lb 6ozb.JPGCAG Big Four Fall 2017 19lb 2oz.JPG

Gave my score a nice little bump this past week 😀

I think something may have gone wrong with the picture upload to the leaderboard (maybe file size?) so I'm posting here too.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Whoah, those are absolutely superb fish! Well done!

thanks jerome!

Welcome to the 100+ club, Todd! Well done!

Great Fish all!!!-look at you- short sleeves!!!.......we've been walloped with cold temps and rapidly dropping water temps to the low 50s and lower!!!!....... good job!!

Thanks Guys. 

Sometimes for some, a hundred pounds comes easy.  But let me tell you....... This 100lbs did not!     

Great fun and great company though....  Plus we have one last weekend to go.....

.........and sometimes, just a fish can be difficult!- a series of cold fronts has really shut down the fishing around here....caught none yesterday, but made up for it today-back to the creeks in 39F weather and caught these 3.....10-8, 12-3 and 13-8.....no braggin size, but for the conditions, a pretty good day!.....

CAG Big Four Fall 2017 10lb 8oz.JPGCAG Big Four Fall 2017 12lb 3oz.JPGCAG Big Four Fall 2017 13lb 8oz.JPG

On 11/5/2017 at 10:36 AM, cypry said:

Gave my score a nice little bump this past week 😀

I think something may have gone wrong with the picture upload to the leaderboard (maybe file size?) so I'm posting here too.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

dream session

On 11/5/2017 at 8:39 PM, Todd Richer_7193 said:

Here are two photos that did not upload properly on the leaderboard.

1. 25lb 4oz Common

2. 22lb 6oz Common

They were in PNG format. I saved them to JPG, uploaded them again on your behalf, and you're good.

Barry, Brad, Chad and David, you have a few pics that didn't upload well. I did too (fixed now)...

As far as I understand, where a picture doesn't upload properly, this may come from:

1. Wrong format, please use convert to JPG

2. File is too large, please reduce size.

3. A cell connection issue, try again.

If nothing works, please do the same thing as Todd, post your pic on this thread with the exact weight, and I'll try to fix it. Or e-mail the picture & details to Willem at BIG4@JOINCAG.COM. This needs to be completed by Nov 15th at the very latest.

I have this commonly-open your picture with microsoft office-edit pictures-compress picture- documents-save and bingo, you're done!!...............darn, if I hadn't told ya, you couldn't be on the leaderboard eh?....naw.......good good job!!!...............

CAG Big Four Fall 2017 13lb 8oz.JPG

Six more days to go... One last week-end... Good luck to all participants. Please log your biggies on the Leaderboard ASAP.

Well.................................still no bragging, but went with my son today to get him on the board, still under tough conditions- 19 straight days of below normal temperatures.......rather than try a brand new swim an hour away, we went back to the creeks.........I hooked one but lost to hook pull, then, after my son caught 2 nice and ended with a third fish, I caught this nice 12-8.....on a hair rig with fake corn no less- getting really comfortable with hair rigs!!!..........good luck all in the next 48 hours!!!...

CAG Big Four fall 2017 12lb 8 oz.JPG