Carp Anglers Group Forums

AF Bob's Farewell

(NY) AF Bob

It has been an honor to work and fish with all of you during the last few years. Those that know me well, know that it has been a difficult 24 months as I have battled health issues. I could not have done it without your support, kind thoughts and prayers. I also want to thank Iain and all our BOD members, State Chairs and Volunteers for their hard work. CAG is a big family with its own ups and downs, agreements and disagreements. It will grow and flourish under our new President but it will need our membership to come together in 2018. We will need new volunteers to step up and support our efforts. We have exciting things in the works; the protection of carp, the expansion of kids tournaments, our NACA, our updated store and our bigger internet presence.  Iain Sorrell is the  right man to lead CAG into the future. His passion for our sport is evident in all he does. I look forward to his new ideas and leadership! I do hope to heal up soon and I can't wait to share some badly needed bank time with many of you.
Good Luck!
AF Bob

Edited by AF Bob

Bob, good luck with everything.  And, thanks so much for all your hard work and dedication through the years as President.

Thank you Bob for your kind words and thank you for all you have done to support CAG.

I know everyone sends their best wishes to you and a return to good health.

All the best to you and your family for Thanks Giving.