Carp Anglers Group Forums
  • Announcements

Hello gang!!

Fresh off my trial FFF run at midnight Saturday, I had the afternoon to fish in 35mph winds........which gravitated me back to the creeks. I usually use a subtle bite technique, but am trying hair rigs....just fearful of losing lots in the rocks......anywho, one pole had a panko/corn/birdseed/strawberry method feeder with 1 fake pop-up corn, one pole had a method feeder with 2 fake pop-up corn, and one pole was simply a sliding sinker above a #6 Korda krank hook.....and.......... 3 carp in 90 minutes, 6-8, 8-4, and 7-4...with no other hits/hook pulls, etc...there were 2 carp on the two-corn pop-up rig, and one, just as I was packing up, on the subtle bite rig- that fish fought for 10 minutes, up and down the creek, back and forth!- very exciting!!. had to get a face shot of that one as well!!!!....all pretty dark fish, and holing up in less then 8 feet of water in a creek no more than 30-40 feet across.........Can't say which rig won, cause it was biased with two hair rig poles.....but.............. prepping for FFF and ATC!!!..........

common carp 6lb 8oz December 4 207.JPGCommon carp 8lb 4oz December 4 2017.JPGCommon carp 7lb 4oz december 4 2017.JPGCommon carp 7lb 4ozs december 4 2017 face.JPG