Carp Anglers Group Forums
  • Announcements

Cannonball

Carp Fishing Korea and others

I recalled a video about carp fishing with  the fly rod in Korea.  I did a search and came up with a number of links.  This one is my favorite.  The background music is worth the whole eight minute video.  Note the reels in the water to cool the drag- shows how a carp can run!  Also, there is a fellow fishing from the bank in the background of a couple of scenes.  Enjoy as I always like the action and the music.  Note the crowded highway along the river.

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=carp+fishing+Korea&view=detail&mid=71EE3FEDA506CD167EF771EE3FEDA506CD167EF7&FORM=VIRE

This is the best carp fly fishing video.  It should have received have won an Academy Award.  

I've seen this somewhere.......good technique-can tell what he has though......pop-up or bread?

It looks like he is using a dry fly of some sort.  I need to go back and watch more carefully.  Maybe I can see the fly.  Watch and you will see the swirls where the carp take the fly and take off!  As if I need an excuse to watch it again.

As I said, do a search for "fly fishing carp Korea," and you will be entertained all day.