Carp Anglers Group Forums

Day 1- SOOOOOOO excited!- I got my three pack baits ready, rods, etc etc last night, then went to a relatively new ( for me) venue early evening.....winds were wicked at 30 mph, but blowing in.......then I DOUBLED on First day of CAG big four!!!... WOW, on my way with this 25-2, and 17-13!!!.....then a nice 14-7!!!......wow!!!, what a great start!.....and then....uhhhh, I DIDN'T HAVE THE SCALE IN THE PICTURES!!!!   AGHHHHHHHHHH.....they don't count!!!!!!!!!!!!....OH WELL -they were long gone, but, it was fishing, so I stays til I caught this 20lbr and an 18-2, then a bullhead and channel cat as it got dark.........so, at least I started!.......tomorrow and thursday is rain, so may not go...............

25lb 2oz Common may 1 2018.JPG17lb 13 oz common may 1 2018.JPG14lb 7oz common carp May 1 2018.JPGCAG Big Four Spring 2018 Common carp  20lbs.JPGCAG Big Four Spring 2018 Common carp 18lb 2oz.JPG

Great job so far! It's a bummer that they don't count if you don't have the scale in the picture. Hopefully the carp are nice to you and allow you to make it up!

A great days fishing  !   with or without your scales in the picture !

Great fish nice numbers for sure cant wait to see the next big ones you catch good luck