Carp Anglers Group Forums
Sign in to follow this  
FJR1

Dates announced for 2018 J-Town Fall 40's Tournament Series in Joliet, Illinois

jolietfall_banner.thumb.jpg

We are back for yet another series of carp fishing tournaments from September 1 through December 31, 2018 at the DesPlaines River in Joliet, Illinois!  Entry fees have been reduced for this Fall 2018 Series: $15 for main tournament, $5 for optional Most-Carp Contest.

I have tried to avoid any conflicts wth other Midwest events.  If a conflict occurs, I will reconsider dates; but, at this point in time, I will apply for tournament approval to the Illinois Department of Natural Resources for carp tournaments that are scheduled on the dates that follow.

I hope you consider participation in some or all of the following tournaments, all of which are held on Saturdays (except the Monday-Tuesday, Dec. 31-Jan. 1 team event at the end of the year):

1. “See you in September” Big 4 Carp Tournament - Saturday, September 1, 2018; Bicentennial Park and surrounding locations, Joliet, IL -- 7:00 a.m. until 5:00 p.m. with a 6:00 a.m. peg choice.

2. “Fall is Here” Big 4 Carp Tournament - Saturday, September 29, 2018; Bicentennial Park and surrounding locations, Joliet, IL -- 7:00 a.m. until 5:00 p.m. with a 6:00 a.m. peg choice.

3. “Autumn Colors” Big 4 Carp Tournament - Saturday, October 27, 2018; Bicentennial Park and surrounding locations, Joliet, IL -- 7:30 a.m. until 4:30 p.m. with a 6:30 a.m. peg choice.

4. “Honor the Vets” Big 4 Carp Tournament - Saturday, November 10, 2018; Bicentennial Park and surrounding locations, Joliet, IL -- 7:00 a.m. until 4:00 p.m. with a 6:00 a.m. peg choice.

5. “12th Annual Paul Wells Memorial - Thanksgiving Weekend” Big 4 Carp Tournament - Saturday, November 24, 2018; Bicentennial Park and surrounding locations, Joliet, IL -- 7:00 a.m. until 4:00 p.m. with a 6:00 a.m. peg choice.

6. “Sam Snow Memorial - Let it Snow” Big 8 Carp Team Tournament - Saturday, December 8, 2018; Bicentennial Park and surrounding locations, Joliet, IL -- 7:30 a.m. until 3:30 p.m. with a 6:30 a.m. peg choice.

7. “Midnight Madness - CAG FFF” Big 6 Carp Team Tournament - Monday, December 31, 2018 through Tuesday, January 1, 2019; Bicentennial Park and surrounding locations, Joliet, IL -- 11:00 p.m. until 7:00 a.m. with a 10:00 p.m. peg choice.

Hope to see you in Joliet. --Dr. Frank Rink, Event Coordinator