Carp Anglers Group Forums

MA State Chair - resignation

redcoat

Dear CAG directors and members

It is with some regret that I find it necessary to step down from my position as MA State Chair. Due to a combination of increasing work and family commitments I no longer find myself with sufficient spare time to continue. I will of course remain both a member and supporter of CAG.........but no longer in an official capacity.

Iain Murray (redcoat).

Iain you have been a true & loyal supporter of CAG over many years. In your capacity as State Chair you helped create a solid foundation not just in MA but around New England. Thank you for all you have done and we hope you will continue to join us at fish-ins and other events as time allows. 

Iain,

Sorry to hear that you are stepping down but happy to hear you will remain with the group.  Your friendship and willingness to share your knowledge about carp fishing and great fishing locations with me (despite not knowing me very well back then) will always be appreciated!  You are a true Ambassador to our sport.   Hope to see you soon.

Todd