Carp Anglers Group Forums

Champion of the Queen Award - Barry Howard

Savayman

At the CCC 2018 Plenary meeting it was my privilege, as CAG President to award Barry Howard the Champion of the Queen Award for 2018.

Barry Howard CoQ 002.jpg

Barry has been an exceptional volunteer and loyal and dedicated member of the Board of Directors for many years.

He  excells in his capacity as Store Manager & Membership Director, He's a First Class Organizer & Event Planner, He's driven thousands of miles in support of CAG events,  taken on & learned new computer skills, and has always remained calm even in a crisis.

Congratulations and thank you Barry!

Well deserved!!!! 

When Barry came aboard to work with the store and Membership, I’ll be honest, I wasn’t very enthusiastic since volunteers don’t usually last long. It’s a LOT of work and time  

But Barry jumped in boots n all, doing better than I ever did. He worked on creating a nicer New Members package, learned to use the CAG Store to manage shipments and add / remove products. 

If not for Barry, I probably would’ve thrown in the towel since my schedule just didn’t allow me to do everything anymore. 

Thanks for all you do Barry!!