Carp Anglers Group Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Jerome

Starting the BIG 4 with a BIG BANG!

I'm traveling right now, so I had to go to a copy shop to print the Big4 logo. The lady saw it, liked it, and decided (without asking me!) to print it to a double-size letter (more or less A3) format... I thought this was funny, and paid for it.

Then I went fishing to a brand new spot. First catch was very small, second one was even smaller, and I decided to go get the BIG BIG4 logo from my car! Sure enough, I caught another baby in no time (I landed 10 of them before I got bored of it, and went to explore something else!). Here is the pic. And this wasn't the smallest... We really should have an extra prize for the smallest carp for this event!

IMG_3672.jpg

Please note that those fish were actually monsters compared to the one I caught on Sep 30th, as a warm-up for the Big4... This wasn't the same location at all, 3 hours of driving apart, actually. Tomorrow, enough with the babies, I'll go after the biggies... And probably blank. Oh well.

IMG_3663.jpg