Carp Anglers Group Forums
Stuart Green

Moving Abroad - Everything must be Sold - OPEN to OFFERS!!!

Items for still for Sale. Some items have sold already. 

Price
Harrison Ballista 12’ 3.5lb Never used $200
Harrison Ballista 12’ 3.5lb Never Used  $200
Harrison 12' 3lb Cerbera Light Use Excellent Condition $160
Harrison 12' 3lb Cerbera Light Use Excellent Condition $160
Fox Ranger 12' 2.75lb Light Use Excellent Condition  $75
Fox Ranger 13' 3.5lb + Sleeve Light Use Excellent Condition $100
Nash Scope 3lb Stalker Brand Never Used $50
Daiwa 5000 QDA VGC SOLD
Daiwa 5000 QDA VGC SOLD
Daiwa Windcast QDA Spod Loaded with Korda 20lb Braid and 30Lb Leader SOLD
Shimano Aero X 10000 RA NIB $125
Shimano BTR 6000 RB Light use Excellent Condition  SOLD
Fox 3 Rod Holdall  $80
MC60 System Brand new and never used. Groundsheet, infill panel, storm poles $250
Fox Bivvy Table Never Used $50
Nash H-Gun Pod - Used with minimal wear and tear SOLD
Trakker bed chair + Bag Never Used $200
Gardner 42" Landing net with spreader block and 6' Handle - Never used $100

7 hours ago, Stuart Green said:

Folks, I reposted my list of items for sale showing what has sold already, in doing so I deleted other posts, Apologies. Stuart 

Just received the reels I bought from Stuart .. perfect transaction .. reels like new as he listed. Initially I was hesitant that it I’ll go smooth but Thanks Stuart I cant be more pleased I bought em from you.

I hope you get many happy hours using the reels. Just looking to find good homes for the Carp Fishing items I am unable to ship to the U.K due to cost, etc. Tight lines and I hope you catch some monsters in 2019! Happy Holidays. Best regards, Stuart 

I just received a reel and a rod pod I bought from Stuart. He's easy going, he packed the items safely and promptly, he provided a working tracking number, followed up on the delivery, and the items are in excellent shape (now that it belongs to me, this reel will never stay as shiny as I received it!). I'm glad I made the leap of faith.

Thank you, Jerome. Very happy the items are well received and in good order. Thanks for your trust and support. Happy Holidays to you and yours. Cheers, Stuart

If you have been reluctant to purchase anything on the above list because you, like me, are the skeptical type...….    Fear Not!!!   

Stuart is real and the quality is exactly as he stated.  Just received 3 items from him (right on time) and they are in fact....Like New!    very pleased with the quality.  And... the price was pretty good too.  My only regret is that I did not buy more....ha ha    Not kidding.

Two thumbs up!

Five Star Transaction!

Todd 

Thank you very much Todd. I appreciate your words and thrilled that you’re happy with the items you purchased. 

Happy Holidays and be safe.

Cheers, Stuart 

Hi All, 

Below is what I have left for sale. Thank you to those who have purchased items and for posting your findings after items have arrived. 

Harrison 12' 3lb Cerbera Light Use Excellent Condition $150
Harrison 12' 3lb Cerbera Light Use Excellent Condition $150
Fox Ranger 13' 3.5lb + Sleeve Light Use Excellent Condition $80
Nash Scope 3lb Stalker Brand Never Used $50
MC60 System Brand new and never used. Groundsheet, infill panel, storm poles $175
Trakker Flat 6 bed chair + Trakker Sleeping Bag Never Used $125
Fox Quiver with 6 x 12' Rod Sleeves  $75
Gardner 42" Landing net with spreader block and 6' Handle - Never used $75

Stuart--I tried to message you privately, but the system doesn't allow a message to you, so I apologize for the public offer.  I am offering $250 for the pair of Harrison Cerbera rods that you may still have available.  I live near Joliet, so I can save you the hassle of shipping by picking them up in Hinckley.  Please respond when you can.  Thanks! --Frank Rink

18 hours ago, FJR1 said:

Stuart--I tried to message you privately, but the system doesn't allow a message to you, so I apologize for the public offer.  I am offering $250 for the pair of Harrison Cerbera rods that you may still have available.  I live near Joliet, so I can save you the hassle of shipping by picking them up in Hinckley.  Please respond when you can.  Thanks! --Frank Rink

I would appreciate a response by the end of the day on January 11, as I now have other options available.  Thanks! --Frank Rink

Stuart 

a guy from my club club is untested in brolly

nathan is his name

+1 (765) 215-3560

Guys, I think Stuart doesn't have access to this section of the forum anymore, since he was a trial member... I tried to send him an e-mail asking for contact information... Will let you know.

Ok, I heard from him, he's back in the UK, he sold all his gear, nothing left...

I saw in his profile that he was reading this thread yesterday afternoon, but it's no big deal.  Thanks, Jerome, for the information. --Frank