Carp Anglers Group Forums
FJR1

FFF 2019 - Post ALL Carp Entries/Captures here!

FFF2019_richie_eldride_0300_1137am.jpg
Richie Eldridge
3 pounds, 0 ounces
11:37 a.m.

FFF2019_richie_1705_345pm.jpg
Richie Eldridge
17 pounds, 5 ounces
2:45 p.m.

This serves as a gentle reminder that every and all entries for FFF 2019 awards must be posted on this thread by 1:00 p.m. Eastern Standard Time (that’s Noon Central, 11 AM Mountain, 10 AM Pacific) on Friday, January 4, 2019.  That is today!

Award prize donors have been finalized. Once winners are announced, I will be asking for your e-mail addresses for prize distribution.

Huge thanks to CAG for funding the prizes and to CAG President Iain Sorrell for arranging/organizing the prize package!

iain_carp_sample.jpg

First Fish and Lucky 13 (13 anglers catching the earliest carp of 2019) and Jerome Adventure Tale (Written and Pictorial Summary of your FFF 2019 Experience) award winners will receive vouchers for CAG Store purchases!
cag_logo_correct_color.jpg

Huge thanks to Linear Bait Co. and Brian Wisnowski for providing vouchers at a highly discounted rate to CAG for FFF 2019 prizes!
Linear Bait Logo.jpg

Monster (Big Fish) award winners, Emperor Persistence (Most Fish) award winners, Baby (Small Fish) award winners,  and Scubadoc Mirror (Big Mirror) award winners will receive vouchers for Linear Bait Co. purchases!

Don't forget 
that every and all entries for awards must be posted on this thread by 1:00 p.m. Eastern Standard Time (that’s Noon Central, 11 AM Mountain, 10 AM Pacific) on Friday, January 4, 2019.  That is today!

Best of luck to all! --Frank Rink

Click here to post all FFF 2019 Carp Entries/Captures/Photos
Click here for FFF 2019 Detailed Rules.
Click here for FFF 2019 Contest Categories and Prizes.

Click here to post all FFF 2019 Jerome Adventure Tale Entries

Click here to post all FFF 2019 Sunrise Photos

On 1/2/2019 at 1:36 AM, FJR1 said:

I had a blast fishing this event and sharing my fish however I would like to disqualify myself from any prizes. Thank you to all who help organize this event

7 hours ago, jacob Ayotte said:

I had a blast fishing this event and sharing my fish however I would like to disqualify myself from any prizes. Thank you to all who help organize this event

Thank you, Jacob, for letting us know.  Should any of your entries qualify for a podium finish, we will still recognize you for the place in which you finished but the prize will go to the next angler in line.  Thanks. --Frank

Frank Aiello

Woodsboro, Md

Thank you to everyone involved in putting together FFF2019.  I can only imagine the logistics and tracking involved and I hope you're rested and already planning what FFF2020 will look like.  Best wishes to all.

IMG_3420.jpeg

We are less than two hours to the deadline for posting an entry in FFF 2019. Can you beat Cesar Espinoza's 30-15? We shall see!
Manage
espinoza_monster_3015_1.JPG

The opportunity for FFF 2019 submissions is now closed.  Thanks to all who participated or attempted to participate in FFF 2019!  Results will be posted within the next 48 hours.  Thanks, again, to all who were involved in CAG's First Fishing Folly 2019! --Frank Rink

closed_entries.jpg

On 1/1/2019 at 3:17 AM, SoCalCarper760 said:

Cesar Espinoza

30lb 15oz

7:33

IMG-4670.JPG

Nicely done!!!!

On 1/1/2019 at 4:17 AM, SoCalCarper760 said:

Cesar Espinoza

30lb 15oz

7:33

IMG-4670.JPG

Very very few FFF participants landed a 30 pounder. I vividly remember the first one, it was Tommy Robinson in DC. Big congrats, Cesar!

FFF 2019 is over!  CAG’s FFF 2020 will be held on Wednesday, January 1, 2020!  I hope you will consider participating.

Thanks to the Carp Anglers Group (CAG) for funding the prizes, to Linear Bait Co. and Brian Wisnowski for a generous discount to CAG for Linear Bait Co. vouchers/prizes, to Jerome Moisand for helping judge the “Jerome Adventure Tale” category, and to Iain Sorrell for prize solicitation, for helping judge the “Jerome Adventure Tale” category, and for his continual support and leadership as CAG president!

Biggest thanks to the 83 anglers who registered for the event and to the 22 anglers who submitted entries.  You captured 106 carp weighing in excess of 900 pounds.  Not bad for the conditions that many of you faced on 1/1/19!

I have sent messages, either through the CAG Forum Message system or through CAG’s Facebook Messages, to the prize winners. 

Those messages include your voucher code if you were a CAG Store voucher winner and/or a request for your email address if you were a Linear Bait Co. voucher winner (so your voucher can be coded and finalized).  If you are a Linear Bait Co. voucher winner, please respond to me with your email address by Wednesday, January 9, 2019.  Thank you!

It was an enjoyable event for me in the planning, execution, and participation (even though I blanked this year), and in seeing some incredible catches, stories, and photos.  Thanks to all involved and congratulations to the winners!  Tight lines in 2019!

Dr. Frank Rink
Coordinator of FFF 2019, FFF 2018, FFF 2017, FFF 2016, FFF 2015, FFF 2014

On 1/5/2019 at 4:18 AM, Jerome said:

Very very few FFF participants landed a 30 pounder. I vividly remember the first one, it was Tommy Robinson in DC. Big congrats, Cesar!

Thank you. Couldn't ask for a better way to start the year.