Carp Anglers Group Forums

8 hours ago, David Dakin said:

Excellent work MO a true rugged carper for sure. Your hard work this spring put some beauty’s on the mat. You’re welcome anytime to share the bank with me here on the CT. River. Well done my friend.👍🏼

Thanks!!.......I think I've go the creeks down, local lakes down, so will start focusing on the rivers...........we got a couple here.... :P...........good carpin buddy!- At some point I will travel out east again ( I lived in New Jersey for 3 years) and will look ya up!...... MO

8 hours ago, David Dakin said:

Excellent work MO a true rugged carper for sure. Your hard work this spring put some beauty’s on the mat. You’re welcome anytime to share the bank with me here on the CT. River. Well done my friend.👍🏼

Thanks!!.......I think I've go the creeks down, local lakes down, so will start focusing on the rivers...........we got a couple here.... :P...........good carpin buddy!- At some point I will travel out east again ( I lived in New Jersey for 3 years) and will look ya up!...... MO

This was so much fun. I truely competed til the end. We definitely have some gems on the east. One gem is only 2 mins from my job (holds the state record). I will be back for the fall.

20190515_053436-1-729x792.jpg

20190511_054542-652x869.jpg

20190509_051103.jpg

20190414_170744.jpg

OMG!!! Just when I thought there was simply no way to up my tally i DOUBLED on two monsters!- this 23-3 and this 35" 22-3lbr!!!!, the latter of which wrapped around three moorings and an outboard motor, shredding the mono but it held (12lb test) til I could land it , while holding the 23lbr in my sling in the water......What an incredible, incredible ending to CAG!!!!!........So....my totals are 24-0, 23-3, 22-3 and 22-2- all from the same spot at the lake with no chumming. Tonights fish were just before a Northwest storm moved in, with wind and lightening- SO EXCITING!!!!!!!!, and my two buddies, a great blue heron and a toad (toady) present!!!!..................oh, and landed an 11 lbr earlier- a real screamer!..................................YEEEEEEEE HAWWWWWWW YALL!!!!!!!!!

CAG Big Four Spring 2019 24 lbs 0 oz June 11 2019  907 pm.JPGCAG BIG FOUR Spring 2019 23lbs 3 oz June 15 2019.JPGCAG Big Four Spring 2019 22lb 3oz June 15 2019.JPGCAG Big Four Spring 2019 22lb 2oz May 10 817pm.JPGCAG Big Four Spring 2019 22lb 2oz May 10 817pm.JPG

5 hours ago, (MO) MOCarper said:

OMG!!! Just when I thought there was simply no way to up my tally i DOUBLED on two monsters!- this 23-3 and this 35" 22-3lbr!!!!, the latter of which wrapped around three moorings and an outboard motor, shredding the mono but it held (12lb test) til I could land it , while holding the 23lbr in my sling in the water......What an incredible, incredible ending to CAG!!!!!........So....my totals are 24-0, 23-3, 22-3 and 22-2- all from the same spot at the lake with no chumming. Tonights fish were just before a Northwest storm moved in, with wind and lightening- SO EXCITING!!!!!!!!, and my two buddies, a great blue heron and a toad (toady) present!!!!..................oh, and landed an 11 lbr earlier- a real screamer!..................................YEEEEEEEE HAWWWWWWW YALL!!!!!!!!!

CAG Big Four Spring 2019 24 lbs 0 oz June 11 2019  907 pm.JPGCAG BIG FOUR Spring 2019 23lbs 3 oz June 15 2019.JPGCAG Big Four Spring 2019 22lb 3oz June 15 2019.JPGCAG Big Four Spring 2019 22lb 2oz May 10 817pm.JPGCAG Big Four Spring 2019 22lb 2oz May 10 817pm.JPG

Nice fish!  Love your enthusiasm!  

I had a blast fishing the big 4 this spring!! Thank you all for the participation and most of all the competition. And a special thanks to all who put this together. I managed to get out on the last day and put up a good number of fish. This big gem clocked in at 29.00 on the nose she’s a beauty. To everyone out there in carp land keep the lines tight and the net/mat wet 👍🏼.

EE62BC01-3083-4228-8172-5D81752D7E00.png

45 minutes ago, David Dakin said:

I had a blast fishing the big 4 this spring!! Thank you all for the participation and most of all the competition. And a special thanks to all who put this together. I managed to get out on the last day and put up a good number of fish. This big gem clocked in at 29.00 on the nose she’s a beauty. To everyone out there in carp land keep the lines tight and the net/mat wet 👍🏼.

EE62BC01-3083-4228-8172-5D81752D7E00.png

Nicely done David as usual!!!..............keep on fishin!........  MO

Impressive catches, impressive fishing and dedication! Strong work!

Impressive catches, impressive fishing and dedication! Strong work!

I want to say huge props to Kody Clayton and Sean Clayton. Congratulations to you both. Very impressed spring season and very dedicated too. You’re hard work paid off. I tip my hat to you both. And you Kody a true hardcore carper for sure my friend..👍🏼

14 hours ago, David Dakin said:

I want to say huge props to Kody Clayton and Sean Clayton. Congratulations to you both. Very impressed spring season and very dedicated too. You’re hard work paid off. I tip my hat to you both. And you Kody a true hardcore carper for sure my friend..👍🏼

Thanks man!  This was the most time and fishing we ever put in and it paid off!  You also had some impressive fish, congrats to you!  

I was rather lucky this spring and landed both my pb common (27lb) and pb mirror (30lb). Photo credit for the 30 goes to the local police department who showed up while I was standing knee deep in the water netting the fish.

30lb.jpg

Attach19541_20190527_121813.jpg

Awesome captures everybody !!!!