Carp Anglers Group Forums
(CO) JohnFinney

Welcome to our new (and a few older) Colorado Members!

Just wanted to post a quick note of warm welcome and highlight our members from Colorado. Looking forwards to meeting up and fishing with you all this season.

Our ranks are growing and now include; 

Amy & Mark Demrovsky

Mark Caldwell

Bob Crook

Holland Oats

For those that don't know them, Amy, Mark, Mark, Bob have all featured in CarpQuest videos in 2018 and are frequent posters on the CAG Facebook page, Holland is still elusive and i've yet to fish with him on the banks and get him on photo/film !

Tight-Lines,
John

Edited by (CO) JohnFinney

6 hours ago, Amy Demrovsky said:

Glad to be part of the group!

You are most welcome. One of these days you got to get Mark into the electronic age and online 🤠

He reminds me of those big commons, early season, you know they are out there, but where !!!  😎 

On 3/24/2019 at 3:02 AM, (CO) JohnFinney said:

He reminds me of those big commons, early season, you know they are out there, but where !!!  😎 

Haha

Just a note to say Hi as a 'new' member. I was actually a member back in the 1990s/2000s when I went under the moniker of Sodbury Steve, however as I now live in Denver area of Swansea a name change has been in order. For those who haven't a clue who I am (and why should you?), I briefly held the ignominious post of International Editor for NACA ( I still have the magazines from then ) as I was a UK based carper. I moved here some ten years ago having had to sell all my gear, and its taken me a while to get back to a position where I can once again fling a boilie in anger. Whatever, back again and look forward o catching up on things

(Sorry this is a repeat post, didn't know where else to put it 😎)

FB_IMG_1554753700735.jpg

Welcome back to Steve !  

A warm welcome to Michael Thompson, another new member to CAG here in Colorado !    T'would seem that this year all the "stealth" Colorado carp anglers are all joining up ! 🤪

Thanks, I'm already enjoying rebuilding my gear in a flurry of retail therapy. Should hopefully be up and fully running by June in time for vacations. Looking forward to discovering what lurks out there in the deeps 🎣

FB_IMG_1554991807375.jpg

Edited by Swansea Steve

Welcome back, Steve! I'm retired so every day is a vacation. Got some friends coming up from GA for a couple of days of fishing and fun. Hopefully, the weather forecast is wrong and rain will bypass us.

17 hours ago, (CO) JohnFinney said:

A warm welcome to Michael Thompson, another new member to CAG here in Colorado !    T'would seem that this year all the "stealth" Colorado carp anglers are all joining up ! 🤪

Thanks John, looking forward to more carp fishing in Colorado. Been using pack bait so far, but I want to try it with my fly rod too. Met a guy at the lake on Tuesday who told me it's more like hunting than fishing. He was stalking up and down the bank, looking for cruising fish for sight casting.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.