Carp Anglers Group Forums
Swansea Steve

Sodbury Steve lives......in Denver

Just a note to say Hi as a 'new' member. I was actually a member back in the 1990s/2000s when I went under the moniker of Sodbury Steve, however as I now live in Denver area of Swansea a name change has been in order. For those who haven't a clue who I am (and why should you?), I briefly held the ignominious post of International Editor for NACA ( I still have the magazines from then ) as I was a UK based carper. I moved here some ten years ago having had to sell all my gear, and its taken me a while to get back to a position where I can once again fling a boilie in anger. Whatever, back again and look forward o catching up on things. :)

My 31lb PB from Linear St Johns 2008

facebook_1554752567546.jpg

welcome back steve glad to have members come back to the forum and the club thabnk you 

Hey, good to hear from you!  I was thinking about politics and the epic battle between Kyle and Oddball over Bush-Kerry and got curious.  It's great to see the forum with traffic on it.   I still fish with Saskcarp occasionally.

Thanks I'm just in the process of tackling up and should be ready in time for the summer vacations 😁

Welcome mate, hope life is treating you well .... & the carp!!

ATB Carpsava

11 hours ago, Paulf said:

I remember you!

Thank heavens!😂

Hello Steve mate. Still kick myself (not very hard) for not getting to that Longleat session with you. Hope you're enjoying the good ol US of A.