Carp Anglers Group Forums
Chad

Welcome to the 2019 CCC

Greetings fellow carp anglers. I would like to introduce myself, I am Chad Bettisch and I will be hosting the 2019 CCC in Joliet Illinois.  The CCC will be held on the Des Plaines river in downtown Joliet on Saturday September 28th. We will have a pre fish on Friday the 27th at Montrose harbor in downtown Chicago on lake Michigan if anyone wants to try the big lake out. There will be another tournament on Sunday the 29th back in Joliet. This Sunday tournament will not be a CAG sponsored event and this will be a money tournament as well as peg choice . I will have updates and hotel information coming in the future.  I hope  to have a attendance of 50 plus here in Joliet for the Saturday CCC. This venue will be on both sides of the river with four sections bieng utilized. If we have more than 50 sign up that will not be a problem since the venue will hold over 100. 

I am looking forward to this event as well as meeting old friends as well as making new ones. If you have any questions please let me know.

Thank you,

Chad Bettisch 

Hi Chad, 

Last time when it was held at Lake Storey i was able to enter it with my 5 year old and we fished together with the understanding that he would need some help with casting and netting fish, will be it be the same this year as i would like to bring both of my boys along this time.

let me double check the official  CCC rules however, I don't see a problem.  Ill find out for sure for you.