Carp Anglers Group Forums
(NY) Sam Williams

Help needed for June 23 Saturday and June 24th

Hello everyone.

I need help with an event its I Love NY fishing days. This is a public event, but a great opportunity to promote CAG. You can come and fish as well as show what what we do. I have held events there before, but unfortunately I need extra help and with this weekend. It's easier access, you just wont be able to set up.a bivvy the event is on concrete. If interested please call 8455200546, or PM on facebook.

The event is at 256 Norrie point way staatsburg ny. 2017-10-19.jpg2017 class.jpg

Hey Sam,

I don't think I'll be able to make it due to other constraints, but very good of you to do so.

Just to better understand (and maybe plan for next year), would you mind explaining a bit more what the event is made of? And what you expect the helpers to do?

Hi Jerome, the dates were 29th and 30th, and thank you for responding, you have been the only one. The event is a two day event with NYDEC I Love NY free fishing. I hold the event at norrie, and would like fellow carpers, to assist as well as fish. It's a public event mostly with kids since they are off from school. We do the fishing and give a rod with a carp on the end. And the NY DEC has displays in the building. And we can promote CAG and fishing in general. As for next year, I have to wait till they offer free fishing days.  BUT later in the year I hold a just CAG fishin late October early November. 

Once again thank you for your interest.

Ah, June 29th & 30th... I am actually going to Syracuse to help with their kids event (same week-end):

https://www.facebook.com/events/1063185713882344/

I wish you luck, you're doing a good thing here. You may want to communicate on Facebook about this, on the CAG page.