Carp Anglers Group Forums
Chad

2019 CCC angler list

We are less than 60 days from the 2019 CCC in Joliet Illinois. The date is September 28th on the DesPlaines river in downtown Joliet. We have multiple bait and tackle companies as well as carp fishing clubs that have stepped up to donate prizes for this event. We are always looking to add donors to our list as well. I have ordered not only the trophies but, the illustrious Carp King buckle will be on hand and ready for the angler with the biggest carp of the event. There will also be custom one off " carp art" pieces for each section winner as well as a one of a kind Gyotaku art piece by artist Jeff Conroy. The venue in Joliet will hold alot of anglers and those eager to secure their spots in this years CCC so far are... Anthony Hartung Frank Rink Bogsan Bucur Dick Laubscher Mark Pinner Rick Slinker Tony Stout Christopher Labucki ( 2018 CCC Champ. ) Walter Wheeler Jeff Conroy Larry Seeman sign up is open and ready

Where do you sign up?

Here pn this forum. The top of the page , click on the store and then 2019 CCC

19 hours ago, Nanook said:

Where do you sign up?

go under the store on here and then to events and click CCC to sign up

22 hours ago, Chad said:

We are less than 60 days from the 2019 CCC in Joliet Illinois. The date is September 28th on the DesPlaines river in downtown Joliet. We have multiple bait and tackle companies as well as carp fishing clubs that have stepped up to donate prizes for this event. We are always looking to add donors to our list as well. I have ordered not only the trophies but, the illustrious Carp King buckle will be on hand and ready for the angler with the biggest carp of the event. There will also be custom one off " carp art" pieces for each section winner as well as a one of a kind Gyotaku art piece by artist Jeff Conroy. The venue in Joliet will hold alot of anglers and those eager to secure their spots in this years CCC so far are... Anthony Hartung Frank Rink Bogsan Bucur Dick Laubscher Mark Pinner Rick Slinker Tony Stout Christopher Labucki ( 2018 CCC Champ. ) Walter Wheeler Jeff Conroy Larry Seeman sign up is open and ready

Lorene Laubscher is in

19 hours ago, Chad said:

Lorene Laubscher is in

Check received for her entry :)

I’m pretty new and looking at the rules, I think I’ll have to wait until I get better. Would love to meet other carp anglers just to learn, but I’d probably just be a pest.🤪

Too far for me but if you have the time to go, definitely go. I have found carp anglers to be most helpful helping newbies.

On 8/3/2019 at 10:14 PM, Nanook said:

I’m pretty new and looking at the rules, I think I’ll have to wait until I get better. Would love to meet other carp anglers just to learn, but I’d probably just be a pest.🤪

It is a great experience and if you go you will meet some wonderful people. I attended my first in 1996 and still have many friends from that first CCC 

On ‎7‎/‎31‎/‎2019 at 8:00 PM, Chad said:

On ‎8‎/‎5‎/‎2019 at 8:22 PM, (CT) Savayman said:

It is a great experience and if you go you will meet some wonderful people. I attended my first in 1996 and still have many friends from that first CCC 

With Bogdan on the entry list the odds for everyone else winning just went up. LOL!

I’ll be there! 

Is is there a trail or path that I can ride my three wheel scooter down? I can’t walk very far these days.

1153DCFC-662C-48E1-AB02-442F8B61FC20.jpeg

Great to see the King is going to defend his tittle!!!! lol

right Carpist ???? ;)

13 hours ago, Nanook said:

I’ll be there! 

Is is there a trail or path that I can ride my three wheel scooter down? I can’t walk very far these days.

yes....every peg that will be used you can scooter up to

Great, thanks! Now I just need tips on fishing that stretch of river. Do method leads work? That’s my only technique thus far😂

On 7/31/2019 at 8:00 PM, Chad said:

Aniq Sajjed haa now been added to the angler list....welcome Aniq from Minnesota. 

Did you get mine?

Bayne 

Thanks, I’ll need it!

On 8/14/2019 at 9:40 PM, Nanook said:

Great, thanks! Now I just need tips on fishing that stretch of river. Do method leads work? That’s my only technique thus far😂

method leads work great...3oz

Thanks! 

On ‎8‎/‎14‎/‎2019 at 7:36 AM, Nanook said:

I’ll be there! 

All pegs are available for your ride.

On ‎8‎/‎14‎/‎2019 at 7:36 AM, Nanook said:

I’ll be there!