Carp Anglers Group Forums
Nanook

Any US vendors offer free shipping?

I’m looking to buy about $1400 worth of tackle and the shop I’m looking at wants $200 shipping. I order a lot of saltwater supplies online and most vendors offer free shipping after the first couple hundred bucks. Any carp tackle shops here in the US that don’t charge astronomical rates? Thanks 

Alas, nothing in life is free. Usually "Free Shipping" is paid for through the pricing of a companies products in conjunction with various volume discounts through the shipping companies. I noticed you were a fan of saltwater aquariums, here is a picture of my old 180g LR one, 2003-2009. Sadly had to dismantle and part with it all when I moved to GA for a year. Would love to see a picture of your aquarium, I am always fond of seeing saltwater setups ! 

Tight-Lines,
John

fishtank.jpg

Beautiful aquarium! I ran a 400 gallon softy reef and 500 gallon stony reef for ten years, then took them down and redid them separately for a change. Here is a cruddy pic of my reef with just my actinic bulbs.

78E5D0BB-95F5-457E-9405-07FEF92C6D5F.jpeg

Simply Stunning aquarium ! 

Thanks. This tank is just 1.5 years old and focused mainly on SPS corals. It’s been challenging for some reason compared to my last reef. I’ve finally managed to frag about 25 corals for friends recently. I really like the challenge of acropora:)

66E60CEF-F368-4F36-9521-A4066AACD324.jpeg

E0DBEBBD-5698-43E0-AB59-CB69D996FAAC.jpeg

64EF25FD-F82E-4E3D-AC46-D5768CA54E28.jpeg

B02F647C-400B-449D-BDDA-FCDB8726D5D3.jpeg

676864C2-7036-44E7-99A6-F37EFF3F2D29.jpeg

Most of these corals started as one inch frags.

EXCELLENT!- Really takes some expertise to cultivate corals- good job!....... MO