Carp Anglers Group Forums

It being pumpkin carving season I have lots of them is an understatement. Has anyone ever used them or put them in a mix? I'm thinking of throwing them in a blender then adding them to a mix. 

That's an interesting thought.  Pumpkin is one flavor I've never seen used.

Ground up in a blender, pumpkin seeds should certainly taste and smell good to carp, and all that ground shell that will be there should help with the break if used in a pack.

I'm going to try it.

<:///><

Actually, amusingly enough, a local kid who is a quite dedicated fisherman, called me the other day and asked me the very exact same question. I thought this was a brilliant idea! He went to throw a good chunk in the water, he put some in his mix, and last time I heard he was catching like crazy!

I tried them 5-6 years ago and got two nothing special. They much preferred sweet corn that day.

Yeah idk if they like it or not but after 3 trips with the pumpkin seed mix I caught this one. I also caught a little one so I can say pumpkin seeds don't turn them away.

IMG_20191109_073124~2.jpg