Carp Anglers Group Forums

Royal Carp

Keith

Just a reminder to all that baits and tackle are available in the USA from Royal Carp. The baits have been used for Buffalo to 56lb 12oz and carp to over 40lb. Brian Nordberg and Phone also won the ATC using the Scopex boilies and babycorn pellets.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest MarkTheShark

Keith, with all the FREE advertising that I will be doing for RoyalCarp at CarpAmerica.com, get me a sample of those Scopex boilies :D :D lol

On a serious note though, I have heard many good things about RoyalCarp and thats why I chose them as my TackleShop section on my site. I will have that section up and running in a few days.

Visit RoyalCarp.com and you won't go wrong.

Good job Mark - you never know Scopex boilies may find there way to you.

Hey I thought you said you would give a bag o' boilies to the person who caught the biggest fish on Carl's B-day. Link Chris blanked.

R

Ricky - I will give Karl a bag for you when he comes back from the CAGI.

Ricky

As you well know we fish for a full day ..............not 2 hours like the part time fisherman that you are...... :D:D:D

I caught well before you arrived............ :D

Keep trying......... :D

You may just get a bite out of me............ :D:D:D ............NOT

BOROFC (Chillin With The Fishies)..... :D

Just a reminder to all that baits and tackle are available in the USA from Royal Carp. The baits have been used for Buffalo to 56lb 12oz and carp to over 40lb. Brian Nordberg and Phone also won the ATC using the Scopex boilies and babycorn pellets.

Im starting to warm up to the bait richard caught really well on it this past trip and the philly guys where using the MEEEECRO boilies and catchen pretty well to

Zach -

As a note, no fish were caught on the micros (except maybe one by louis??), all fish were caught on the mainline "tropical" snowman rig, although I think donnie caught on corn. Ohhh, and louis got his high teen snapper on sunfish chunks.... :D

Matt

Ricky

As you well know we fish for a full day ..............not 2 hours like the part time fisherman that you are...... :D  :D  :D

I caught well before you arrived............ :D

Keep trying......... :D 

You may just get a bite out of me............ :D  :D  :D ............NOT

BOROFC (Chillin With The Fishies)..... :D

Chris,

This time I wasn't trying to get a rise out of you. I honestly thought you didn't catch...few did, so it's hardly an insult..

R

PS. I may fish for 2 hours, but I still catch more than you do! :D

I have ordered from them and caught fish with on them.This was in a venue that is usually all corn and bread. I like to crush some boiles and PVA them over a snoman with one of the pop ups. I like the convience of their pop ups and have the scopex and red star boiles. I am placing an order in the next day or so for some mini boiles and pellets.......

Guest Cactus Carp

Keith

How about a bag of the Scopex boilies, you can say you feel sorry or something for me :D:D I'm not proud when it comes to fishing !!

Dean :D

Keith

How about a bag of the Scopex boilies, you can say you feel sorry or something for me :D  :D  I'm not proud when it comes to fishing !!

Dean  :D

Neither is Chris, let him have a bag too! :D:D:D

RickyB

PS. Shouldn't this be on the Southern CA BS site?

Put a bulk order in with Alex guys, at least that way the postage will be less.

PS. I may fish for 2 hours, but I still catch more than you do! :D

Ricky

Did you go to the same school of writing as another of our learned friends................... :D:D:D

He writes for web sites and magazines, but his content has even more Bull$#it in it than yours........... :D:D:D

In the future you need to mention how fluffy and blue the clouds were when you caught and how you were at one with the fish.............. :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

BOROFC (The pi$$ing himself laughing version)..................... :D:D:D:D

:D There is much to be said about Zen and the art of the bolt-rig. :D

Anyhow, as my learned friend Karl pointed out to me today, he thought you blanked too. If you have a photo then let's see it.....keep looking in that mirror and claim you caught....my next comment will be HERE as this is a thread about Royal Baits and the people who are sponsored by them

RickyB the rolling his eyes version.

Oddball - Royal Carp are keeping the cost down by just operating on the internet at present. Alex is in Georgia so you could go visit him.

• 3 weeks later...

It sure is a funny thing about Royal Carp. After being chosen as a Royal Carp Team member it sure has been a JOKE. Does Keith own the company or Alexander? Or is it two peas in a pod. As a team member you were getting entries into all of the top tournaments, that did not happen. Then Keith Tompson stated bring plenty of room to Austin for bait and tackle, and that did not happen. I did receive 7 kilos of boiles and 2 kilos of pellets for the year to promote Royal Carp and I can tell every one DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY. You can quote me as saying invest your money in bait in Mistrail or The Boilie Shop if you ant to catch trophy carp.After being associated with this company it is a total ripoff. Of course Brian and Phone caught carp in the ATC, but you have to remember the fish were there and canned corn would of caught them. In the 2003 ATC me and my partner caught 14 fish. the total weight was 252 lbs. and all we used was Partridge Corn dipped in Mainline tuttifruity flavor with a method feeder. There is a lot better on the market than Royal Carp . My choices would be Mistrail, The Boilie Shop. and do not forget Mainline from Wacker Baits. Bill Hodge IL Chairman and 2004 CCC Organizer

Bill,

You will find one sentence missing from the above post. I removed it because (as I see it) it was a direct attack on another member which is not tolerated. As for the rest, it is your opinion of a commercial company and this type of commentary has always been allowed to my knowledge.

Todd Perdue

Bill - if you have a problem with the bait then why have you not even called me or Alex? Seems plenty of other people are catching carp on the bait, maybe you were not a good choice as a field tester?

If you wish to discusss this further please do so in PM or email since you don't appear to want to call either Alex or I

I have to say that up to now, I have no complaints whatsoever regarding Royal Baits.

Everything I was told would happen has happened, in return I have done what I was asked to do.

The issue of getting entries into top level carp competitions has not been an issue as there haven't been any!!!

As for the company being a total rip-off, in my personal experience this is not true. It would be interesting to find out off anybody who has purchased from Alex, if they consider they have been ripped off.

I also thought that Alex provided a hell of a lot of prizes at both the CCC , this years ATC, and this years CAGI surely not the actions of a company out to rip you off.

It is always very difficult being a "sponsored" angler, people often expect more from the deal than is actually available. (Been there and done that in the UK, and have all the clothing still to prove it!! :D ).

I spent several hours talking to Alex in Texas, and he was quite clear in his requirements from team members.

But at the end of the day guys, don't let YOUR decisions be made by a guy that is clearly upset because things didn't pan-out as he envisaged.

Try the bait, then if you feel that you have been ripped off, vote with your feet and don't buy it again.

All I can definately tell you is that Royal Bait has been responsible for the capture of a lot of big fish in Southern California and Texas this year.

Karl :D

Bill,

You will find one sentence missing from the above post.  I removed it because (as I see it) it was a direct attack on another member which is not tolerated.  As for the rest, it is your opinion of a commercial company and this type of commentary has always been allowed to my knowledge.

Todd Perdue

I don't want to enter this discussion and this post has nothing to do with the anything Bill H posted. However I did want to comment on this line. This is exactly the sort of moderating that the forum has been lacking of late. Moderatores have taken a lot of stick lately, so I wanted to give some praise to a moderator that has got it right. A calm explanation of why something was removed! Good stuff... :D

RickyB