Carp Anglers Group Forums

Royal Carp

Keith

i just caught 2 this evening in just a few hour session- 1 on corn micros and one on hempseed. again- both flavors are super.

i am wondering keith... i read a post in the past that you were testing corn flavored boilies not out yet... a larger size.... will it ever be possible to see the particle flavors in a full sized model?

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest cubfan

Keith & Alex,

I must resign the team due personal reasons, I havent the time to field test baits that may work. I have to fish baits that I know work, due to time limitations. " Champions Baits!"

Also, I must have misunderstood you about Royal baits paying our "fees for competitions" because I'm sure you told me my ATC fee would be paid! Not really a reflection on Royal baits just a misunderstanding between you and several of the field testers!

Richard

Keith &  Alex,

Sorry to do this to you guys on the forum, but I havent got the links for the Royal site.

Wow

Not only no links for the Royal Site! :D:D:D

But not able to use the PM facility as well??????? :D:D:D:D

(The other one has bells on!!!)

Karl :D

Or even the good old telephone system.

• 2 weeks later...

Just got back from the ICAST show in Las Vegas, where I met up with Alex and Jaap, they have got some neat things in the pipeline.

There was a great deal of interest shown by the 'trade' in the RoyalCarp show booth, I even got roped into some explanations about carp fishing to a few guys. :D:D

All in all a very sucessful week for Alex I think! :D:D

Keep checking out the RoyalCarp.com website, as there will be some really good products and some surprises coming soon. :D:D:D:D

Guest Tommy Robinson

The company that I work for had a sales rep attend the show. He told me about Royal having a booth and also a few other carpers were in attendance - the prez's for CAG and also another Boilie guy from the Netherlands - *gave me the business card - but can't seem to remember the name --- carpfood or something like that. We sell a ton of bait containers - the same kind that I constantly pick up in my swims. Would be cool to get involved with the carp guys as well.

The company that I work for had a sales rep attend the show. He told me about Royal having a booth and also a few other carpers were in attendance - the prez's for CAG and also another Boilie guy from the Netherlands - *gave me the business card - but can't seem to remember the name --- carpfood or something like that. We sell a ton of bait containers - the same kind that I constantly pick up in my swims. Would be cool to get involved with the carp guys as well.

Tommy

The guys name is Jan, real nice knowledgable guy, been in the boilie making business for about 15 years if my memory serves me right.

Carpfood is the name, I got to see some photos of Jaaps boilie making factory, it is huge!!! They have the ability to turn out 3000kgs of bait a day (Again if memory serves me right.), they currently produce about 1500kg a day. They actually manufacture boilies for a load of the European tackle and bait dealers.

I have some samples of all kinds of different boilies, and boilie pellets, just can't wait to get out and try 'em.

I'll post a photo of some of them when I get time, they are worth seeing.

Guest Tommy Robinson

Yea - that's a crap load of boilies. I could have killed him when he told me the guy had some for display and he only brought me back a business card = what a thinker....! He seems to think that they are making bait here in the states as well as back in the NL. I would imagine he is correct since they were attending this show. You got some to try - let me know the catch report on 'em . Things are looking up for the carp shopper.

I can't wait to see these Boilies too Karl :D

Just kidding. Sounds like Royal Carp have a lot to offer the US. That's good for everyone.

RickyB

PS If you outfish me on them I am going to steal them when you are asleep. Oer! :D was that out loud? :D:D

Quote from a user of this board regarding the baits:-

PS. Those royal scopex boilies ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I mean ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have had tremendous results with them, better than I have ever had with any other bait ever!

Only about 20 or so left but I know for sure thats another 15 or so 15lb plus fish 

Guest big Raymie

i am dubious about the scopex boilies, as these are the only boilies that zeke has ever turned down, if he wont eat them then i wont fish them :D

:D

I wanted to add my thanks to Alex and RoyalCarp for the nice pod I won at the ATC. I usually use my Solar Sod Pod because it packs away in a nice small package. This past weekend though, I brought it along to Town Lake. It really save the day. We had to set up IN the water. There would have been no way I could have fished with the Sod Pod. Instead I was able to fish with the rods well out of the water and angled slight upward to minimize the effect of the current on my lines. Thanks to RoyalCarp and this pod, I had a fine weekend.

PS. The BabyCorn pellets worked their magic once a gain.

See (Hardcore Carping in the Pic and Stories thread)