Carp Anglers Group Forums

Royal Carp

Keith

All -

From today, Royalcarp are offering FREE SHIPPING on orders over $25 anywhere in the continental United States.

Have a good day

Best regards

Guest Sean Manning

Keith,

Thats a great deal for people :D

On another note will you PLEASE take me off the Royal Carp e-Mailing List. I have no idea how I got on it in the first place? :D:D

I have requested previously. Thanks. :D

Regards

Sean :D

Sean - what Royal Carp mailing list? I know nothing of a Royal Carp mailing list. PM me with the email address that you are recieving stuff from Royal and I will talk to Alex about it.

Guest Sean Manning

Keith I just tried PM'ing you and received the message below......

ERROR

This member has chosen not to be contactable by the board Messenger

This private message has not been sent

So.........

-----Original Message-----

From: contact@royalcarp.com [mailto:contact@royalcarp.com]

Sent: Thursday, June 17, 2004 9:39 AM

To:

Subject: Royalcarp Free Shipping

Dear Sean,

From today, "Royalcarp, Inc Baits and Tackle for Carp and Buffalo fishing"

offers FREE SHIPPING on orders over $25 anywhere in the continental United

States.

See you soon on www.Royalcarp.com

Royalcarp's team.

I wouldn't have a problem with this keith but I never signed up for anything.

I have asked a couple of other times to be removed but have never received a reply and the messages keep coming. :D:D

I'd be grateful if you could handle this as I have tried previously, sent another reply today also...

Thanks

I received the same email. I don't wish to be taken off the list but I thought I'd let you know that evidently someone from Royal Carp has sent this to a few people off of some sort of list.

Sean - I don't have access to the mailing list but will let Alex know to remove you. Still need the email address it is going to though

Guest alexangler

Sean,

It was just an information that you were obliged neither to open it nor to answer it.

You are now removed of our e-mail list.

Sorry for the disturbance.

Question for Alex or Keith can you enlighten me and everyone else on the braid that royal Carp is offering . better or the same as power pro? only available in 40 lb test? what is diameter equivelent to mono? any other reports or comments on its durability?any one else using it and have anything to say about it ? What is Dyneema?

I am wanting to respool three reels and i like the bulk size of the spool and dont mind keeping my money within the flock so to speak as BPS probably doesnt need it as much. Thanks in advance Mark

Mark - PM me your address and I will send you a small sample (10 feet or so) so you can actually see the product (I have a bulk spool and I know some people in Austin got spools as part of the prizes).

So far as I know it is only available in 40lb, about the same diameter as 10lb nylon, not really used it long enough to talk about durability but seems to be pretty good so far.

Dyneema is a high strength "super braid" which is one of the world's strongest fibres. The line is tightly woven to produce a line that has reliable strength, near zero line stretch, is highly sensitive and has a small diameter.

Odball - flowers for a girl rather than fishing stuff!!!! Get your priorities straight dude :D:D:D

Mark - I never buy flowers for damage control, a bottle of wine works better in my opinion :D

No chivalry is not dead not if i can help it the flowers im getting her are the daffidil yellow ones and the daffidil is the flower of chivalry i found that out looking for places to buy daffidils. Man these things are hard to find i hope she likes yellow or else ima go nutz finding a different color. :D

Ricky - way to go.

Guest Sean Manning
Sean,

It was just an information that you were obliged neither to open it nor to answer it.

You are now removed of our e-mail list.

Sorry for the disturbance.

Alex,

No appologies necessary, thanks for taking care of it tho' Bro' :D

Best

Where is here? Royal Carp is based in Georgia and uses UPS Ground by default so depending where you are depends how long it takes to get to you. I know it takes 4-5 working days to get to me out here in CA.

Oddball - I would say New Jersey is probably 3 days by UPS Ground - no guarentees though.